• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Why didn't the YIGA just attack?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
In Breath of The Wild, the YIGA clan is very feared, and their whole goal is to kill Link and his followers.

Clearly they could've just shown up at Kakariko or wherever, and made a bloody mess.

Why do you think they didn't?

Yeah, if they'd tried a direct assault in Gerudo Town they'd have gotten their asses kicked. Spears are some of the best weapons to fight them with because you can lance 'em long before they run up to you.

All of the above.

But also Kohga is a massive moron and doesnt train his followers well at all. Crap ass ninjas...

They only purpose they serve is for deviant art fetish fuel stories, they add bugger all to botw or zelda as a whole in any meaningful way.

These idiots could have been so good.

Reactions: Aku

Aku

All of the above.

But also Kohga is a massive moron and doesnt train his followers well at all. Crap ass ninjas...

They only purpose they serve is for deviant art fetish fuel stories, they add bugger all to botw or zelda as a whole in any meaningful way.

These idiots could have been so good.
Wait... People are drawing fetish art of these guys on DeviantArt? How are these guys even fetish fuel except for the ninja thing? o_O

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
From a story perspective they're most likely spread out trying to find you. While it would make sense for them to launch an all out attack from our perspective, they have no bearing on where you are for most of the game. And before that they would've only ever heard rumors as to a hero sleeping away. So no point in waiting, just send everybody out to scour the land.
Plus I think they wouldn't have wanted to kill the regular people since their goal is ultimately dominion over Hyrule.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The characters in game have spoken about how worried they are for their own safety, so I assumed the YIGA were attacking them too

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Plus I think they wouldn't have wanted to kill the regular people since their goal is ultimately dominion over Hyrule.
Not necessarily true. They are known for ambushing and murdering people. They especially go after anyone who speaks ill of Ganon or Kohga. They have no problem killing people whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom