• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Buy a 3DS?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
If I had known about the Zelda 25th anniversary collectors edition 3DS I would have just waited to get a 3DS until it came out. But hey, if you don't like the 3DS, that's your opinion and I respect it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, I just played SM3DLand, and if anything is a reason to get a 3DS, that is it. Honestly, the game is extremely easy. However, it has that classic Mario charm that just makes it so addicting.

If you don't like the 3DS, that's your opinion, and I'm fine with that. However, I'm curious as to why you even bought it in the first place. It's been known for a while what games will be released soon on it, and if little to none of them interested you, why did you spend the money?

Also, you could always sell it on Craigslist or eBay, or trade it in to Gamestop. Sure, you might not get all of your money back, but at least then you could buy other games that you do want.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Surferguy, this isn't GameFAQs. You can easily say "Zorato provides awful/unreliable arguments as to why the purchase of a 3DS would be unnecessary". And in any case, I don't agree with Zorato's arguments but a few people could actually use them to their (dis)advantage.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Honestly, I bought the 3DS becasue it seemed like a decent system. And I don't question why to buy a 3ds at all, I question why to buy it now. There are no good non remake games out, only OK ones, I don't want to buy ok ones, I want to buy great ones. 3D Land seems good, and I'm getting it for Christmas. I can't wait for paper mario, luigi's mansion, and maybe kid icarus. Most of the other I don't care about. Pk, you are trying to start a flame war, I can see you trying. But I'm more mature as to flame back. You actually said, care to fight back. Not care to respond, care to fight back. That is an invitation for a lot of people to start a flame war. No, I'm not ignorant to nintendo. Hell, I still have my super nintendo and it's box. I love nintendo, and I never said anything otherwise.

Zorato, you are being quite arrogant. Unlike Call of Duty, the new Mario Kart has different stages, new stages, more characters, hang gliders, Water propellers, A.I. that copies the players strong and weak points and sends ghost data and your Mii with the A.I. to people with Streetpass/Spotpass. NES and GBA games are coming to the 3DS, so you will have more. Stop being whiny and appreciate games for what they are, not for what the company is, You are not giving Sonic a chance ever since Sonic & Knuckles, and the 3DS version is pretty much 2D all the way, and you the only time you do change into 3D is when your playing Modern Sonic and you are on a rail, The reviews and the actual game is great.... So yeah. And the fact that you have 0 games just shows that your being ignorant to Nintendo. There is a going to be a permanent 2D Mario Bros out, A new Zelda, Monster Hunter 4 and Tri G, Smash Bros, Tales of the Abyss and so much more. Also, the hardware is amazing. Nintendo is going back to it's hard core roots with and they are bringing amazing Third Party Support and the franchises like Kid Icarus that died out many years ago to the 3DS.

Now then, that's my end rant. Care to fight back?
I already said that I don't care about street pass. I don't want old games for my new system. New Zelda has not been announced, don't care about monster hunter. Nintendo even said that Smash bros is not going to be for a long time. Don't even know what Tales of the Abyss is, and don't care. So much more? Nope. I disagree, I don't think the hardware is anything special. As you see above, I am not ignorant to nintendo if I STILL have their second console, and its box. Did I ever not appreciate games? I love games. played them long that you have, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
I have a 3ds, getting Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and Cave Story for Christmass, I also really like Oot 3d and Starfox64 3d, It's also nice to have for interent browsing since I don't have a smart phone, the ambassador games are also great fun, considering buying Bit trip saga

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom