• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Why Are the Guards in Majora' Mask Useless?

In MM when Sakon mugs the old lady he runs past the guard, why didn't he stop him or the boy with the blowgun shoot him. Also why do they have four guards in a city because imagine a mass murderer going through the city killing everyone including the four guards, but who would stop him. Finally is the Curiousity Shop guy ever went to prison due to stealing items and buying stolen bomb bags.

Do you like this idea about a crossover between Animal Crossing and Zelda

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f9/animal-crossing-zelda-game-any-ideas-33817.html

stalke10.jpg
''Well don't follow me'' Link

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd assume the Sakon bit to be because it is dark; no light to see the thievery with. The old woman *could* have been lying, with Sakon simply getting HIS stuff back. The guard would never know.

D

DaveAndersmith

They don't have any...

*puts on shades*

Courage!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lol Win ^
But I think they have had too much of that special milk at the milk bar. They can't pay attention to anything and think its all a hallucination. They dont even think the moon is really falling

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
They're too busy looking up and staring at the moon.

^ This makes total sense.

"Hey man do you think this moon will get any bigger?"
"Check back in three days....."
3 days later......
"OHSHI-
"It reminds me of your mother."

Yeeeaaaaaaahhhhh, that sums up what guards really do. Talk about their mothers behind their backs.

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
First of all, it was clear just by playing OOT that they are useless, haha! Sneaking into zelda's castle wasn't much of a quest. You could literally shoot them with deku seeds, backflip behind them, and "KIYAAAA!" as loud as you wanted without even a turn of the head!

I'm not really sure, though. Atleast they did a good job of keeping Link in the city, the only person able to save everyone. Figures!

I also found it rather ironic that the guards (who were supposed to protect everyone) were telling everyone to leave, whereas the carpenters were telling everyone to stay, and that they'll be safe. Maybe it would have been better if they switched roles? I think those would have been better characters, huge, steadfast guards, and skinny, cowardly carpenters. It would have made more sense, because all the carpenters did was stare up at the moon anyway. (Except for the one in south clock town, who I swear from the back looks like he's peeing on the treasure chest game!)

A

Aito136

Soldier: D-did that kid just turn into a Deku? Now he's a Goron?
Old Woman: Heeeeelp!
Soldier: Such shenanigans can not be ignored. I should do something! But what...
Old Woman: Please, heeeelp!
Soldier: I know! I'll inconvenience him! That oughta learn ya!
Sakon: I love this town!

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
obviously they're about as intelligent as the guards from Hyrule Castle...

Old Lady: Help! Somebody!
Me: OMG that person's in trouble! Guard guy, do something!
Guard Guy: Hmm... did I hear something just now? nah must've been the wind...
Me: :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom