• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Are So Few Villains Interested in the Triforce?

Ignoring the tribe that eventually became the Twili, has anyone noticed that not that many bad guys actually want the Triforce? The item that grants god like power and grants any wish? We have villains wanting to destroy the world, a villain who wants to marry Zelda and a generic demon who want to rule the world on his own without any such power.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that there's a power like that in this world and yet so few are actually trying to claim it? Did Ganon just get first call on it? Do the other villains believe they're not good enough for it or good enough without it? Or do they just catch word that someone in green will stab them in the head or the chest if they try such a thing?

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
All the villains had an arm wrestling competition for the chance to obtain the Triforce. Vaati tried to blow away his oponents with his powers, but he was snuffed out. Majora tried to put a can of whip *** on the others, but he was choked out of the competition. Malladus tried to run headlong into his opponents, but he was plowed over by Ganondorf in the last round. Gandorf won the competition just because he was so pig headed. At least that's what I think.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Think about any story with objects of great power. You generally have 3 groups of people.
The mass populace which thinks the object is a myth,
The one villain or organization who wants it for their own gain.
The hero/es who try to stop them and keep peace.

It would be hectic if multiple sides were after it at the same time.

I think that seeking after the Triforce became Gannon's thing.
Also I think they want to keep villains unique.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hmm, although Ganon is the one who call the Triforce first before any villain could. I couldn't imagine another villain wanting the Triforce. Others try to kidnap Zelda and drain all her power out rather than getting the Triforce. Good question though.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Most of the baddies probably have never really heard of the Triforce...maybe...The main badguy is usually in control of the usual villains such as Bokoblins too.

Maybe they never knew it existed? If they did, it would still be harder for them to get it instead of Ganondorf. It makes sense that they should go after it, in at least one game. But they almost never do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom