• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Why are Bokoblins scared of rocks?

dtc

So I was doing some stuff in a boko camp with boko mask, and when I threw a rock the bokos started running away from me, does someone know what was wrong with them?

dtc

They're kind of programmed to avoid rocks and boulders like that whether they're the target or not. Like you'll notice them run away from falling rocks on their own, it's the same kind of thing.
There are still some things that I don't understand, when a bokoblin ran away from me (also I wasnt carrying anything), i dont know if it was because i killed the rest of the bokos in the camp and that one didnt have a weapon so he just got scared; and why othher enemies such as lizalfos and moblins dont run away from rocks.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
There are still some things that I don't understand, when a bokoblin ran away from me (also I wasnt carrying anything), i dont know if it was because i killed the rest of the bokos in the camp and that one didnt have a weapon so he just got scared; and why othher enemies such as lizalfos and moblins dont run away from rocks.
Not all enemies react the same way to things. That's what makes them all so charming. They all have their own personalities and responses. Moblins are big and tough so they don't fear rocks. Lizalfos are nimble and fast so they can outrun them. Bokoblins are small and easily tossed around. There's a lot that can threaten them. Their reactions are individualized.

dtc

Not all enemies react the same way to things. That's what makes them all so charming. They all have their own personalities and responses. Moblins are big and tough so they don't fear rocks. Lizalfos are nimble and fast so they can outrun them. Bokoblins are small and easily tossed around. There's a lot that can threaten them. Their reactions are individualized.
and chuchus just know that they are going to die so they don't bother to avoid the rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom