• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whose Soul Has the Deku Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cpt.Hershey

If you've played through and completed Majoras Mask, you would know that Darmani is the soul sealed in the Goron Mask, and Mikau is the soul sealed in the Zora Mask. But, whose soul is sealed in the Deku Mask. Or was it just something that the possesed Skull Kid threw in. Any thoughts.:)

It is commonly accepted that the soul which the Deku Mask holds is in fact the Deku Butler's son, who is speculated to be the sappy looking tree at the beginning of the game after you team up with Tatl.

That shouldn't even be speculation at that point, considering when you examine it Tatl says it looks a lot like you and at the end the Deku Butler is crouching in front of it and shaking. Also, he says you look a lot like his son. It's practically saying it...

Why can't it be Link's soul as a Deku? I mean, the mask was made by playing the Song of Healing while Link was in Deku form...therefore shouldn't the mask be of his own soul while he was a Deku? I don't see how it could be someone else's soul. But yeah, definitely the Deku Butler's son.

Crayk

The invisible crab
I think it's the Deku Butler's son that died or whatever. And, Tatl said the tree looks like you so it definitely the Deku Butler's son.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
The game doesn't tell you directly who the Deku Mask is base off of, but as the video explained, it gives you plenty of hints. The Deku Butler' son who never returned. Seems good enough for me.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I know it has been said but I will clarify. It IS confirmed that the Deku Butler's son's spirit is sealed within the Deku Mask. Evidence to support this is as follows:

1) The Deku Princess tells Link that he looks like the Deku Butler's Son with the Deku Mask on.
2) The Deku Butler tells you that his son recently mysteriously died.
3) At the end of the game you see the Deku Butler kneeling before the Deku like tree (found at the very beginning of the game) and crying.

If it is any character, its definitely Deku Butlers son. But, I feel it is no ones soul and just a curse placed on Link by Skull Kid

F

Fsawk

the Deku butlers son: that tree you saw at the begining of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom