• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's your favourite WWE Player/Diva?

Mine is Prince Mush, the original Champion of the Glitz Pit in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, :P.

But in real life I have none, cuz I don't like watching sweaty men duking it out in the arena with nothing but their underwear.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Mine is Prince Mush, the original Champion of the Glitz Pit in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, :P. But in real life I have none, cuz I don't like watching sweaty men duking it out in the arena with nothing but their underwear.
I checked out of wrestling when the Macho Man died. Boxing is fun to watch, mostly because they're actually beating the crap out of each other.

My uncle used to watch wrestling a lot. I watched it with him and was in it for the characters rather than the actual wrestling but if I had to list the wrestlers I enjoyed;

Mick Foley
The Undertaker
Kane
Lita
Edge
Shawn Micheals

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
During my childhood, The Rock, Stone Cold, and Triple H were my holy trinity, the Hardy Boyz were the definition of cool, and no one else was as enigmatic as the Undertaker and Kane. Shawn Michaels was just an absolute legend and Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho were every bit as good, if not, more entertaining. Meanwhile, Trish and Lita were tearing up the women's division.

As I got further away from my childhood and my favorites were starting to disappear, I came to appreciate wrestlers like Edge and Kurt Angle as they started becoming more serious competitors. Newbies at the time like John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, and Batista really came into their own and solidified themselves as some of the greats in the business. Veterans who would later make their WWE debut like Rey Mysterio and CM Punk definitely left their mark as well.

Currently, I think Seth Rollins and AJ Styles are the best guys they have. But the women have been killing it for a while now. They've been consistently the best part of the product now and have elevated their game in ways the men just haven't in so long. Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, and Sasha Banks are on a whole other level in terms of charisma and attitude that is sorely lacking in the men's division. Even Lacy Evans has tremendous potential with her genius gimmick that just adds to the color and variety of the women's division, which was a huge part of what made wrestling so popular in the 80s and 90s. The male roster on the other hand is so bland and generic.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
During my childhood, The Rock, Stone Cold, and Triple H were my holy trinity, the Hardy Boyz were the definition of cool, and no one else was as enigmatic as the Undertaker and Kane. Shawn Michaels was just an absolute legend and Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho were every bit as good, if not, more entertaining. Meanwhile, Trish and Lita were tearing up the women's division.

As I got further away from my childhood and my favorites were starting to disappear, I came to appreciate wrestlers like Edge and Kurt Angle as they started becoming more serious competitors. Newbies at the time like John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, and Batista really came into their own and solidified themselves as some of the greats in the business. Veterans who would later make their WWE debut like Rey Mysterio and CM Punk definitely left their mark as well.

Currently, I think Seth Rollins and AJ Styles are the best guys they have. But the women have been killing it for a while now. They've been consistently the best part of the product now and have elevated their game in ways the men just haven't in so long. Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, and Sasha Banks are on a whole other level in terms of charisma and attitude that is sorely lacking in the men's division. Even Lacy Evans has tremendous potential with her genius gimmick that just adds to the color and variety of the women's division, which was a huge part of what made wrestling so popular in the 80s and 90s. The male roster on the other hand is so bland and generic.
My body building role model is..........BATISTA!
Triple H and Randa Rousey spook me though when I was in 4th grade
Wot about Roman Reigns Turo ?
And Great Khali........:senpaipls::senpaipls::senpaipls:

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My body building role model is..........BATISTA!
Triple H and Randa Rousey spook me though when I was in 4th grade
Wot about Roman Reigns Turo ?
And Great Khali........:senpaipls::senpaipls::senpaipls:

Reigns is bland and needs to work on his mic skills and getting some kind of personality that isn't just a generic tough guy. The Great Khali is awful. He's a stiff giant who can't do half the things Big Show can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom