• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Favorite Weirdo from the Legend of Zelda Series?

Who's your favorite Zelda weirdo? (have not played all games)

• Old Man (Original Legend of Zelda)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tarin (Link's Awakening)

• Talon (Ocarina of Time)

• Happy Mask Salesman(MM and OoT)

• Windmill Man(Ocarina of Time)

• Tingle(Majora's Mask, Wind Waker)

• Beedle(PH, ST, WW, SS)

• Groose (Skyward Sword)

• The Mad Batter (ALLttP, LA)

• Great Fairy (Many, Many Zelda Games)

• Total voters

Dan

The one and only ghirahimiscool ghirahim

url

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Shipping Zelda x Ghirahim is just wrong... :blank:

For me, the weirdest character I've encountered over my course of playing Zelda games would have to be Papahl from Link's Awakening. He tells you early in the game that he will be lost in the hills later, and he actually does get lost in the hills later. When you see him, he says "Yep, Papahl got lost, just like he said!" and asks for some "vittles" ... whatever that is. I guess "vittles" is Koholintian for "pineapple"... Either way, he takes it and gives you a Hibiscus- what he was doing with one in the first place, I'll never know- and then eats the pineapple. Then, as if eating makes him automatically no longer lost, he goes home.

... Papahl is so weird. Not weird as in "Tingle" weird, weird as in... it just doesn't make any sense.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Groose (SS), Guru Guru (OoT/MM), Happy Mask Salesman (OoT/MM), and Talon (OoT)

Groose is hilarious. Everything he does is hilarious (except for him before the fall of his 'innocence'). Groose is hilarity itself. I love when he comments on Hyrule being "Grooseland", that was just so dumb but it was...hilarious. I wouldn't want Groose to fill any other role in the game (besides the main villain, of course. It'd be interesting to see Link battle someone he previously knew as a colleague).

Guru Guru is freaking insane when it comes to the windmill or his preforming troupe. That's all I'll say.

The HMS is so mysterious, but what I like about him most is actually his appearance in the Majora's Mask manga. He's such a creep!

Talon is Mario. Mario is the face of Nintendo who normally is hard at work. But, Mario in Ocarina of Time is actually a guy of laze! Funny, huh?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Groose, he's so hilarious. Picture him singing I'm Sexy And I Know It...sounds like something he'd do lol. The Grooseland thing was priceless, and I'm pretty sure the Sealed Temple would be a goner if it wasnt for his catapult. He ran me over with it once though...

Zant is a close second.

I absolutely hate the term weirdo. It is used negatively and an insult for the common troll.

My favorite character on this list...
I really adore the great fairy, helpful, caring and ecstatic.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
So Tingle and the Happy Mask Salesman every time i saw either one I totally walked the other way unless I NEEDED something from them.

TWILIGHT PRINCESS
BEST GAME EVER!!!!
Game 100% completed: TP, MM, OoT, LoZ, FSA, SS, ALttP, OoS and OoA, WW, and ST.
Game completed but not 100%: LA, MC, PH
Game never completed: AoL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom