• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Favorite Super Hero?

Who's your favorite super hero?

• Superman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonder Woman

• Flash

• Martian Manhunter

• Batman

• Green Lantern

• Aquaman

• Black Canary

• Red Tornado

• Other

• Total voters

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I'd say Viewtiful Joe xD he can go at super speed, super low speed xD, can zoom in the camera and make poses that hurt the enemies
He has a giant robot and fights on it, above the earth's surface, and a Super flying machine whose top speed is 666.6 xD oh and that machine likes to eat ramen too

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Spider-Man is definitely my favorite super hero. "With great power, comes great responsibilty." I love spider-man for his morality, orignality in powers and his sense of humor. His comics after the "memory erasing" event haven't been what I've hoped but he really shines in Avenger comic books.

Close second is Hal Jordan, THE Green Lantern. He is the greatest of the Green Lantern, not making that up, it says so in the comics. I recently read "Darkest Night" so I'm really hyped on Green Lantern.

After that is Batman. (Any Batman fans click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seBpXt8_6xs). Bruce Wayne Batman, not Terry or Dick(Though Dick is a great Batman). As far as Batman goes, if he's in a fight with anyone, I will bet on Batman. I don't care how powerful they are, I can't bet against the Dark Knight. I often hear people say anyone could be batman, all it takes is training and money... uh no. And to all Batman haters, Batman is considered one of the top three heroes in DC. He stands right next to Superman and Wonder Women.

And then the Flash. The Flash never ceases to amaze me with his powers. Quicksilver ain't got nothing on him, even with his new time powers. And the Flash I'm talking about is Barry. Wally and Bart are extremely great too, but I'm routing for Barry.

I'm a comic book nerd so I could talk Super heroes all day. To all DC fans, if you haven't seen this, you will want to http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-who-dc-universe/702050

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
one of my favorite superheroes has always been the punisher. I just think that he is like the unusual hero which makes him that much more of a cooler superhero. I can still remember when i bought a Punisher comic book or maybe my brother gave it to me..can't remember how i got it but i remember i got it :P

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Wht didn't you include Link?! He is my favorite. Other than that I love Batman. But to be honest, superheroes aren't my thing.

Moldorm

Is not Error
Batman has always been my favorite comic book super hero. I've never really had to consider any others for my absolute favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom