• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Favorite Super Hero?

Who's your favorite super hero?

• Superman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonder Woman

• Flash

• Martian Manhunter

• Batman

• Green Lantern

• Aquaman

• Black Canary

• Red Tornado

• Other

• Total voters

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
What Is Your Favorite Super Hero

Well as the title says what is your favorite super hero. You can choose from any super hero, I really don't care if it is from Marvel or DC (although I perfer Marvel). My personal 2 favorites are Deadpool and Wolverine. Wolverine has such a great backstory (not in the crap movie). Deadpool (the Merc with the
mouth) is just plain hilarious. So what are your favorites.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Just my kind of thread.

1. First choice, Marvel's Spider-Man hands down. Love the originality of this character. He's got super strength, spider senses, can shoot web (now) and the fact that he's a genius makes him be able to handle his powers very well. I also LOVE his sense of humor. Spider-Man is the funniest super hero I have ever seen. It doesn't make any sense how hilarious he is. I think the main thing I like about Spider-Man though is what he stands for. "With great power, comes great responsibility." Spider-Man's life sucks. He goes through all sorts of things that he just does not deserve. But no matter what, he always tries his best to do the right thing. Even when the world is against him, he does what he knows is right. I've always tried to do that myself.

2. DC's Green Lantern is number two. Though there are a lot f Green Lanterns, I choose Hal Jordan easily. I like the Green Lanterns because they can supposedly do anything. They are only limited by their mind. Hal Jordan takes it to the extreme though. He's the best. It's as simple as that. Most people know John Stewart because of the Justice League cartoon, but if they read up on Hal, they would change their mind quickly. Thank goodness for the movie coming out soon.

3. Third I have to say is DC's Batman. You want to know how you can tell is someone reads comics? Ask them who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman. If they immediately say Superman, they don't read comics. If they have to think about it or they say Batman, then they read comics. Not so say he could easily beat Superman, but Batman is considered one of the top three superheroes of the DC universe (he stands next to Superman and Wonder Woman as the "DC trinity"). What makes Batman so great is his mind. He finds his way out of solutions that no one else can. People often say if they had money they could be Batman... uh no. Batman uses his mind to instill fear in his victims and find their weak points. All the most powerful superheros are afraid of Batman (save the Green Lanterns cause they don't fear anything) not because of his money or gadgets, but because he has probably already figured out how to beat them in a fight. I love my first two choices, but if they got in a fight with this guy, they would lose. End of story.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I have not given much thought to this, but mine is definitely Iron Man. I thoroughly enjoyed both movies and became an instant fan from the first one. I have done a bit of research into the backstory, but I try not to get bogged down with it.

I was not raised on DC or Marvel characters at all, so I have had to catch up on some of the stories. I definitely enjoy Wolverine as a character as well. Caleb and I have been watching Smallville and it's fun to see a young Clark and all the things he has to work out before he becomes Superman.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
Hmm well my favorite American Superhero is probably the Punisher. I used to be into Superman and Batman. As for outside America, Son Goku.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I go with Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, and Wolverine!!!

Batman is hands down number 1!!! He's so damn smart and always takes out the bigger person. He can take out Superman easy and doesn't even have superpowers. Nuff said. That's how much of a good fighter he is. I guess smarts does beat strength.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I always liked Daredevil (hated the movie though) and Nightcrawler most notably from X-Men, then later Excalibur.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Who's your favorite super hero? There is a lot of them. Most of the ones listed in the pole are from the original Justice League, but a couple are some old favorites.

Personally, I think the Green Lantern is the best. And it's not just because Ryan Reynolds is playing him in the upcoming movie, "The Green Lantern" (though he is pretty cute. lol). I just love the story, how the Ring comes to find him and takes him back to its original owner. Its owner tells Hal that the ring chose him because he has great courage. Now how cool is that?

So, who's your favorite super hero?

Lol, no offense, but all of the SuperHero's suck. I go for Cops. :P
But since it has to be Super-Hero-wise, I'll say DareDevil. :3

Retsdob

Retsdob
I'd choose Link. If he could be considered super...Well if being able to die and respawn infanity times, having infinate stamina, the ability to use magic and carry an over-large portion of junk doesn't make him super I don't know what does. But I assume that isn't an answer you want to hear so...

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I prefer Marvel Super Heroes, my favories are Spider Man, the X-Men(Especially Wolverine, Cyclops, Phoenix, Storm, and proffesor X) , DareDevil, DeadPool, and the Hulk.

I also like the Batman, the Green Lantern, Kick-@$$ and the Watchmen.

There's probably more, but meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom