• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Favorite LPer (Let's Player)?

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Hey guys ZeldaMaster here! I recently started re-watching an LP on OoT! Which brings me to the subject who's your favorite LPer? Mine is NintendoCaprisun!

shaymin1

Derp.
I would have to say Chuggaaconroy. I just think his LP's are great and have a lot of humour in them.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I'd have to say Mases or Caleb (from zeldadungeon) becuase they seem professional; they don't constantly comment and they give good intel on the games they play.

H

Hero of Winds11

Mine is JoshJepson by FAR! I'm not saying that all the others stink it just that i absolutely LOVE JoshJepson's vidios!! I've completed wind waker already but i still watch JoshJepson's wind waker LP beacuse IT'S JUST THAT GOOD!!!

For me it's a tie betwen NCS and chugga, and I love TheRunawayGuys, but not that much because NCS doesn't tall much there...

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
If it counts, Dan Rykert and his Replay videos from GameInformer. If not, Chuggaconroy.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
All other lets plays suck compared to ZeldaDungeon. Other lets players have no plan and do not bother to show cool stuff that is optional. Mases always has a plan. And Caleb Simpson rocks because of all the information he puts on the side of the video. If you like a different Video Walkthrough i hate you!

Mine is probably NintendoCapriSun. I like how he is an older guy with a lot more knowledge than most LP'ers. I love how he gets very awkward at times and says some outlandish things. I also find his failures in his games quite funny. I wish he would tone down the toilet humor though, which i guess he has here recently.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
its between kenshin 1913 and NCS
I'll watch NCS if I want something to do for awhile and Kenshin if I'm playing something else and want background noise

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
I'd have to say Mases or Caleb (from zeldadungeon) becuase they seem professional; they don't constantly comment and they give good intel on the games they play.

They do Walkthroughs,not LP'S.
I Personally like PeanutButterGamer,Captain Sparklez,chuggaaconroy,JoshJepson,ProtonJon,NintendoCapriSun,RyanZGG And gloverrandal(Also Known as Volvagia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom