• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Favorite LPer (Let's Player)?

Beeker

Wild Card
LP's have seriously taken over my life. XD
With that, I've opened up to watching a lot more Let's Players lately. One of my favourites for a while has been NintendoCapriSun, but some people I've really enjoyed watching in the past little bit are JoshJepson and SuperJeenius. I love their styles of commentating!

I really enjoyed Little Kuriboh's Marik Plays Bloodlines series, which is basically a let's play, even though I'm pretty sure Little Kuriboh was narrating gameplay footage he got from someone else.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I'm gonna go with SlimKirby, he's pretty much one of the few LPers that actually teach ME something, instead of the other way around, and even though he doesn't commentate live, he can still mostly make it sound like it's live, and it's funny when he messes up the commentary ( the ammount of times he called Shinon Soren, it cracks me up every time. For those who don't know I'm talking about his Fire Emblem LPs ) So he's probably my favourite LPer.

C

calmdown

When Seananners LPs, he leaves me in stitches so I'm going to go with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom