• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Favorite Evil Organization from the Games?

Which Evil Organization is your favorite?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Magma

• Team Aqua

• Team Galactic

• Team Plasma

• Cipher

• Total voters

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
team plasma are awesome i mean they have the shadow triads working for them, then theres ghetsis, N's castle, but more importantly theres N! N is possibly the coolest pokemon npc ever!(yes even cooler than drake)

Rytex

Resident Netizen
team plasma are awesome i mean they have the shadow triads working for them, then theres ghetsis, N's castle, but more importantly theres N! N is possibly the coolest pokemon npc ever!(yes even cooler than drake)

What about Lance? I mean, in all honesty, I like N, but he works for Pokemon PETA. Automatic Turn-off. Lance, however, (from the Manga especially) was boss.

But I still support Team Rocket.

Kidnap Pokemon for profit! Exploit Pokemon for profit! All Pokemon exist for the glory of Team Rocket!

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Team Rocket killed a Marowak to try to get what they wanted!PURE GANGSTA as one website put it.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
1.cipher i just like there concept stealing pokemon making them evil and more powerful they made me what to fight and beat them
2. team plasma they had a nice story behind them and I love the twist at the end betraying some one has(not to my knowledge) not been done in a pokemon game. they made me what to fight and beat them
3. tie magma/aqua I like the idea of two feuding teams they think that they are helping out but they are doing harm would be hire but they just seem like miss guided environmentalist
5.team rocket they are a clasic
6. plasma sort of like a rocket clone except on a lager scale but larger dose not always equal better.

cmon, a talking meowth creates an automatic thumbs up. especially since i'm pretty sure he is the only nonlegendary talking pokemon.

T

TheGreenRupee

I chose Team Rocket. They were the original evil team from Pokemon and the original is always the best.

I'm pulled by Team Rocket because of the being like a mafia of sorts. Though Team Plasma was a pretty neat organization as well.

As someone else mentioned earlier Pokemon Adventure/Special's version of Lance was pretty darn awesome too, though his ideas were similar to that of Team Plasmas

Team Rocket because it's the one I grew up with. Team Magma and team Aqua I only know them from the Ruby/Sapphire games, the others never heard of.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Team Aqua because I agree with their motives, more ocean can only be good, I love me some ocean.

Here's the problem. Magma and Aqua are the ost evil organizations in the world. Magma wants more land, which means more caves, which means more Zubats. Aqua wants more ocean, which means larger water routes, which means more Tentacools. Evil, no matter how many ways you look at it.

Now I know I may get a lot of stick for this but bear with me. My favourite team WAS team rocket for a very long time, I mean they had the criminal image, they stole pokemon to use for evil but the team rocket story never really had any continuity with itself it was like, "Oh theres a hidden hideout in celadon games", "Oh, we've taken over the pokemon tower", "Oh Now we're taking over silph" before finally "Oh our leaders the final gym leader". Another problem I have not only with Team rocket, but also Teams Magma, Aqua and Galactic is that they use really predictable like zubats and rattatas Etc. My new favourite is Team Plasma there story is continuous, They take pokemon from trainers to liberate them (PS: I have never seen them abuse pokemon except in the Dreamyard) they take the dragon skull because they think its the legendary pokemons skull. It actually explains their every action as to what they are doing and why. Also Team Plasmas pokemon are far less predictable as they seem to change from area to area. Not only that but they are also the first team to actually achieve their goals of taking over the world for a brief period, but they still did it.

On a side note: I don't blame Team Magma for wanting more land, Hoenns like 99.9% water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom