• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Favorite Evil Organization from the Games?

Which Evil Organization is your favorite?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Magma

• Team Aqua

• Team Galactic

• Team Plasma

• Cipher

• Total voters

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Out of all of the evil teams in Pokemon's long and illustrious history, which of all the evil teams is your favorite?

Personally, it's gotta be Team Rocket. I mean, tell me which of these sounds the most awesome.
Teams Magma and Aqua - Treehuggers
Team Galactic - Whiny little emos who arent content with their life.
Team Plasma - PETA given life in pokemon. "I'm abusing this pokemon to help it."
Team Rocket - The Pokemon equivalent of the MAFIA.

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I chose Cipher, because they had very solid motives and plans. They didn't simply steal Pokemon or whatnot. They used them as tools in an attempt for world domination. They were the baddest of the bad, and no matter how hard you try, they can always build new labs to start creating new, stronger shadow Pokemon all over again. Without the Snag Machine all of mankind would be hopeless, so if this weakness was terminated, we would have no hope. Team Rocket however, was destroyed by a ten year-old twice. That doesn't sound like the MAFIA to me. Cipher had to first be taken down by an adult, then it had to be taken down by an incredibly skilled teen. The grunts acted stupidly, but this team was actually really hardcore.

A

Averi

I'm gonna go with Cipher, mostly because they are different. Usually they are all the same though, same type of 'awaken the legendary' change the name, scheme and words - yanno?

Rocket is the original of the copied formula - I like them and Team Plasma has some brownie points for storyline advancements on Nintendo's behalf.

Patch

Party Pooper
Team Rocket of course. They are by far the best Evil Organization among all pokemon games.

I'll give you one good hint

Prepare For Trouble, & Make it Double!
To protect the world from devastation, To unite all peoples with in our nation!
To annouce the evils of true & love, To extend out reach to the stars above!
JESSIE!!! JAMES!!!
Have u figured it out yet?

Fig

The Altruist
I grew up with Team Rocket so I'm going to go with them. They are always so funny in the anime.

Favorite Evil Organizations:
1. Team Rocket
2. Team Aqua
3. Team Plasma
4. Team Galactic
5. Team Magma
6. Cipher

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
All of the organizations are good, but I like Team Galactic. They went a step beyond taking over the world to basically stating it over. The others always have the same agenda.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
My favourite evil team would have to be team Dim Sun or the Pokémon pinchers from the pokémon ranger series, they just have cool theme tunes and awesome machines like the Z.Z Flyer. No one has technically limited this to the main series of games so that's who I say.
But if you have to have one on the list, I'd say team plasma or team galactic, they both have awesome battle themes, team plasma had the awesome logo that came up before you battled them, and team galactic were my first evil team I fought.

My ranking:

1. Team Rocket (if only for the nostalgia).
2. Team Plasma (so well developed).
3. Cipher-Such a nice change in pace. Swooping creeps with their Shadow mons. Aargh!
4. Team Galactic (pretty solid villains but could have been been better developed).
5. Team Magma (Groudon>Kyogre for life!)
6. Team Aqua (Boo!)

I gotta say team rocket is my favorite, everytime i battled another group of villains i would think, another knock off of team rocket, and i know they arent, but i grew up with rocket, so of course they are my favorite. In terms of hardest though, i would have to pick team cipher off of pokemon xd, the final boss battles had me restarting more than a couple times so i could catch all the shadow pkmn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom