• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Celebrity Crush?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
UGH! D:
Well he is married to Georgia Moffett who is the fifth Doctor's real life daughter ;)
Actually funny...
Moffett played his daughter in Dr Who and is the real life daughter of the fifth Doctor and the mother of Tennant's daughter Olive. So the Doctor's daughter played by the Doctor's daughter gave birth to the Doctor's daughter

My celeb crush is the same as 3 years ago... Alexander Semin

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
olivia-wilde-landscape.jpg
Olivia Wilde <3<3<3

house-premiere-olivia-wilde-e1319404883919.jpg

Garo

Boy Wonder
I have a new one. In addition to my JGL crush from before, I would like to add to the list Ben Whishaw, known for playing Q in the latest Bond film, Skyfall.

YLf0jci.png

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Celebrity Crush

I searched the forum for similar threads but could not find any. I apologize if there are and I missed them.

Let's face it. We all have had a crush on some celebrity at one time or another. It isn't a bad thing, we aren't creepy for doing so. And nowadays, with entertainment becoming a major part of people's lives and so many people who hope to one day be famous, we see a larger variety of celebrities. So in the plethora of stars, everyone must have a crush on at least one of them.

My question to you is, "Who is your celebrity crush, and why?"

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
One does not simply have a celebrity crush. It's not possible, no matter how hard you try. The amount of celeb crushes I have is through the roof, man. Idk, but everyone is just really attractive. :cooky:

Stana Katic - Oh my lord, Stana is a ****ing goddess. Not even kidding, this woman is perfect. I'm literally straight except for Stana. If she came up to me and was like 'hey lets get married', I'd start the arrangements within seconds. She's just... <3

Jensen Ackles - If people think Channing Tatum is hot, then they've never seen Jensen. This dude is smoking hot, and like... I just want his babies. :kawaii:

Misha Collins - IT'S MISHA COLLINS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM?!?!?

Sasha Alexander - sasha pls :senpaipls: <3

Angie Harmon - Idk how she stays so skinny after having so many kids, but daaayyyuuum. She fyneee.

Nathan Fillion - He's a hunk, what can I say? I love me some Nathan.

Seamus Dever - Can I just... /me touch :puppy:

And that's only a handful. ;D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't have a celebrity crush because the only media I pay attention to is music and all of the bands I listen to are full of guys.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Where do I even begin...

Robert Downey Jr. - Funny and charming and handsome, he's the gift that just keeps on giving! He is also the coolest man alive, it's been Scientifically proven, by Science. Can't believe how old he is too, he looks amazing full stop, not just for his age.

Noel Gallagher - Gotten better looking as he's gotten older funny enough. Talented and so funny! And from my neck of the woods. Got a thing for musicians like him, and he's right at the top.

Holly Willoughby - Sexiest female on TV right now I think. She's pretty with a heart of gold and always looks so attractive without needing to bare all. Refreshing, indeed.

Johnny Depp - Because Johnny Depp.

Michelle Keegan - She's just absolutely gorgeus, natural beauty. Wish I looked that pretty. <3 And she's got a great personality to boot, always funny and intelligent on interviews!

That's it for now. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom