• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Celebrity Crush?

lassie.jpg

ARF!

Yeah I went there.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
For me, this woman is absolutely, undeniably the choice for me. I said it before and I'll say it again; I am straight, but gawd, if I had the chance, she'd be mine.

Emma Stone
20arivb.jpg

Emma is 24 years of age, being born on November 6th of 1988. She has grown to be a very famous actress, so naturally, we shall begin with where her stunning career started.

When she was a child, she was a member of the Valley Youth Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona. She found the love of acting in this theatre, and it seemed that she flourished in the area of acting, seeing that her first role was in a stage production of "The Wind in the Willows" by Kenneth Grahame. Due to her performance in this production, Emma soon realized herself that she had a knack for acting. Thus, she persuaded herself that acting was the career for her, which led her to many more appearances in productions and shows in her early teens. After some experience within her field of choice, she decided at the age of 15 that it was time to tell her mother that this was the life for her.

Suffice to say, her mother agreed. Emma Stone's dream to become an actress would begin in Los Angeles, California. Her mother home-schooled her while she went around the Hollywood city, auditioning for her first big role; the part of Laurie Partridge in "In Search of the Partridge Family" in 2004. Emma Stone would begin her official career at the age of 16.

Now, this is where I start to explain where we really know this lovely woman from. "Superbad", anyone? The role that Emma Stone in this movie - as a love interest known as "Jules" - was her breakout role into the filming industry. In this comical R-rated movie, Emma displayed her ability to be natural in a teenage role; she was humorous, cooky and beautiful. Personally, I believe that she made Superbad what it really needed to be. Emma added the perfect amount of charm so that any movie-goer would instantly fall in love.

34tejk6.jpg
309ht2q.jpg
70g781.jpg

1.) Emma Stone and cast of "In Search of the Partridge Family" 2.) Photoshoot: Emma Stone 3.) Emma Stone as Jules in "Superbad"

The flawless Emma Stone then moved onto bigger and better things. The next few movies that she starred in included: "Easy A", "The Help", "Spiderman" and "Crazy, Stupid Love". Through these roles, Emma Stone truly shined. She showed everyone that she could play any type of character that any director could think of on the spot. She has an amazing talent that not many other actresses obtain. She could play a struggling teenager in high school, an aspiring writer with Southern dialect, a sexy, mad genius and a girl that's desperate to find new love that's full of sparks. Emma's range of roles is absolutely endless, and she has no intention of stopping anytime soon.

dyvsbo.jpg
2ug1k0h.jpg
10nsux4.jpg
fx5thu.jpg

1.) Pictures - in order of how they are listed in the above paragraph

What's next for her? Well, I recently saw an in-theatre trailer for a new movie. This is called "Gangster Squad" which is set back in the early 1900's, and she will once again play the love interest of Ryan Gosling's character, as she did so in "Crazy, Stupid Love". I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the critics and movie-goers loved this on-screen couple.

What do I think of her? It should be plainly obvious. She's my own wonder-woman. Gawd, how can you resist this? Is it even possible to resist Emma Stone? No, no I didn't think so. Gawd, she's not only great at acting, but she's one of the few actresses that is known to be down-to-earth. She's just so natural around everybody, and she's not afraid to be who she truly was meant to be. Miss Emma voices her opinions, says what she wants to say, and yet still looks stunning while doing it. A round of applause for this woman.

Plus, she's bangin' hot, and she can totally rock every hair color known to man. I used to love Christina Aguilera for her ability to do so, but now Emma Stone has captured my heart. <3

2n8n62v.jpg
4qhmj9.jpg
2mcu0i8.jpg

That - ladies and gentleman - is my presentation of my fangirl celebrity crush: Emma Stone.

SkullKid22

420MemeMaster
Probably Jennifer Lawrence, and not because she's from the Hunger Games (the movie wasn't very good in my opinion). But she is very good-looking.

It has come to my attention that a certain member (coughnicolecough) is not aware of who truly is the hottest gymnast to have ever existed. It's a sad day when respect is not given where it is due, to the most beautiful gymnast - and Olympian, for that matter - Shawn Johnson.

Being a four-time medalist and a sexy piece of woman, I can't imagine how anyone wouldn't want her. I know for a fact I do.

Shawn-Johnson-retires-gives-up-Oly-bid-FE1JLQB8-x-large.jpg

Shawn Johnson smiling at me.

large_SHAWN-JOHNSON-STALKER-GYMNAST.JPG

Shawn Johnson crying because of how badly she wants me. Come here bby, you're all mine. <3

shawn-johnson-acting-500x755.jpg

Shawn Johnson waving at me. She wants a piece of this Hotty.

I'm only kidding, Jordyn Wieber is by far the most beautiful gymnast to ever live.

Also, Nicole sucks. Shawn Johnson > Jordyn Wieber

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh boy....you guys never have seen THIS hunk...Alexander Valerievich Semin. This super gorgeous russian Hockey player who currently plays for the Carolina Hurricanes <3
He played for years for the Washington capitalstill this past season.
alex.png

Super yummie :P

semin_ovi_slidecopy.jpg

alexbaby.jpg

yummie.jpg

He is a sniper. Don't give him a chance to escape bnecause he will grab the opportunity and score and Vee is going to faint :P

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Let's see.....well there's

Scarlett Johansson - Actress

scarlett-johansson-very-sexy-200x300.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal - Actress

maggie-gyllenhaal-discovery-curiosity-hysteria-trailer.jpg

Hayley Williams - Vocals for the band Paramore (and that red hair is natural ;))

hayley-williams-hair-snippets-112043643.jpg

Natalie Portman - Actress

MV5BMTQ3ODE3Mjg1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4ODcxNA@@._V1._SY314_CR10,0,214,314_.jpg

And for some reason, I'm going to post the one celebrity male who, for some reason, seems hot to me. IDKY

Kellin Quinn - Lead vocals for the band Sleeping With Sirens

Kellin-Quinn-sleeping-with-sirens-19577343-333-500.jpg

Dan

Justin bieber, or as I like to call him in the bedroom. The biebermiester. He can slap my bieb around all he wants. ;)
Justin_Bieber.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom