• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

hsb39

Why so logical?
I'd have to say my best is Peach. I spent so much time fighting as her just to look up her dress that I actually got good with her!

I absolutely can't win with Sonic.

Man that's just sad... Most of us just spend 5, 10 minutes max trying (kidding! never thought of it! *resists urge to try*).

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My best is Toon Link OR Metaknight.
My worst is Jigglypuff, the fluff ball who flies off the Screen if the shield breaks:lol:

Yeah i like Toon Link cause he is fast, he can attack quickly and can do the Down thrust! Metaknight just does his swift and cool action slashes.

hsb39

Why so logical?
My best is Toon Link OR Metaknight.
My worst is Jigglypuff, the fluff ball who flies off the Screen if the shield breaks:lol:

Yeah i like Toon Link cause he is fast, he can attack quickly and can do the Down thrust! Metaknight just does his swift and cool action slashes.

I love the annoying B moves with Toon, shoot an arrow, throw a boomerang, or my all time favourite, chuck a bomb at them midair, and while the focus on dodging the bomb, hit the with the all powerful forward A in the air (my most common killing move)! :D

my best are meta knight and pit. they have awesome recoveries :) + those cheap moves that trap your opponent ;) .
my worst are link (sorry link :( ), ganon, snake, and the mother gang. i cannot recover with them! :mad:

DesertDweller

Love Truth
My absolute best character is Peach, and I'm pretty darn good with her. The fact that I love using her or Zelda makes people think I pick them just because they're girls, but Peach is an excellent character in a lot of ways. (Zelda's Side B and mid-air Up A are killer moves)

Of course, the best part is when you KO somebody and you do the taunt where she sings, "La lala lala la" :P (EDIT: "she" being Peach)

DeDeDe is pretty sweet too, his throws are really effective and his side smash a is deadly.

Don't ever make me play Jigglypuff though. While she's not my WORST character, I can't resist the urge to just run around and try to do a Down + B move on everybody. ;)

hsb39

Why so logical?
Don't ever make me play Jigglypuff though. While she's not my WORST character, I can't resist the urge to just run around and try to do a Down + B move on everybody. ;)

I get that SOOO much, if not down B than B, or maybe, just for the fun of it, holding onto shield!!!

J

Joshua

My best character(s) is the ice climbers I never ever die. I beat three level nine computers 10 stock in 5 minutes with out losing one stock. Unless you count Nana falling of the cliff in the last ten seconds.

My worst character is peach. I lost to a level one computer

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
My best would have to be Toon Link. Though I'm not bad with Zelda either. My worst is kinda dispersed around most non-Zelda characters, though I do try out Wolf sometimes.

hsb39

Why so logical?
i usually set a game as 3 level nines, 5 stock, all characters random.
i feel ive acheived adequete skill with most if most all characters

and when i finally get wii-online i will probably get pwned

I do something similar, with my brother, we try to be all characters, although we still have best characters.

If you're having problems with Wii Internet, I'd love to help, there's a system in Australia and Europe that means that I get free stuff if I help you out (I need Wii Console Numbers), and when I say free stuff, I mean that if I help 20 people all NES SNES and 64 games become free. So really you'd be doing me a favour.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
my sister tends to use zelda and meta knight alot, she has become quite godly.

If you're having problems with Wii Internet, I'd love to help, there's a system in Australia and Europe that means that I get free stuff if I help you out (I need Wii Console Numbers), and when I say free stuff, I mean that if I help 20 people all NES SNES and 64 games become free. So really you'd be doing me a favour.

some questions, what are the details of this system, and how does it really work . what sort of help would you give me.
and how would the giving you my wii console number help, meaning would i have to be online and would it be treated as a reference to your great deeds

I do the best as Ike. I would be pwning with Roy if they kept him... Also, Toon Link, Lucario, and ROB are good characters for me.
I'm terrible with Sonic, Wario, and Pokemon Trainer. I can never adapt to the changing Pokemon and it drives me nuts!

I do the best as Ike. I would be pwning with Roy if they kept him... Also, Toon Link, Lucario, and ROB are good characters for me.
I'm terrible with Sonic, Wario, and Pokemon Trainer. I can never adapt to the changing Pokemon and it drives me nuts!

Ike is in general considered to be a cheap or uber character. It's no wonder you're good with him. Toon Link is as annoying as PH (WW he was less annoying) and Lucario is just a ******** version of Mewtwo. I've got nothing to say against ROB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom