• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Why 300% and 126% exactly? Am I missing something.

I don't get why Extremespeed doesn't hit people, it really should, to make the move better and also so that it is actually closer to the ingame ES.
Firstly, like hsb39 said, why specifically 300% and 126%, is there some sort of thing I'm unaware of.... anyway...

Secondly, when you guys say "Extremespeed" (yes, I know what it is, a move in Pokemon), do you mean Lucario's down special? That is double team! Double Team works when your opponent attacks you while you using it, and then you vanish, and reappear with your double around the back of your opponent and swipe at him.

Is that what you guys are talking about?

It doesn't always hit...

Or am I missing something?

hsb39

Why so logical?
Firstly, like hsb39 said, why specifically 300% and 126%, is there some sort of thing I'm unaware of.... anyway...

Secondly, when you guys say "Extremespeed" (yes, I know what it is, a move in Pokemon), do you mean Lucario's down special? That is double team! Double Team works when your opponent attacks you while you using it, and then you vanish, and reappear with your double around the back of your opponent and swipe at him.

Is that what you guys are talking about?

It doesn't always hit...

Or am I missing something?

Extremespeed is Up-B, not Down-B. Although Down-B shouldn't be called Double Team...

D

Dane

Best - Toon Link, Pikachu, Pit

Worst - Olimar, Diddy Kong, Mr. Game and Watch

Well, this is somewhat of an old thread, but I was way late getting Brawl, so I can only post here now.

My best is, and was in Melee, Falco. His combination of speed and some nice smash moves really work for me, and his specials (like that awesome reflector :D) are great. Well, except for when I use his side-B move and go off the edge of the stage -.-.
Toon Link and Marth come as close seconds.

As for who I'm worst with? Well, I don't usually play as Meta Knight, and if I ever do, I usually get KO'd really fast. I'm not great with Snake either. All of his special moves take to long to pull off, or don't work as expected when I'm using them.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hmm my best would probably have to be either: Meta Knight or Donkey Kong (not my favourite character though)

My worst would have to be either Olimar, ROB, Pikachu or Diddy Kong...
But these are just my personal Best and worst

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My best character would be Link. I'm not only good at Link though, Zelda/Sheik and Toon Link are two others I'm good at (or would that count as three? :xd: ), but Link's my best character to use. :D

My worst character in Brawl? Hmm...My guess would be Peach. I played her once and well...I got my butt kicked. So Peach would qualify as my worst character in Brawl.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Well, this is somewhat of an old thread, but I was way late getting Brawl, so I can only post here now.

My best is, and was in Melee, Falco. His combination of speed and some nice smash moves really work for me, and his specials (like that awesome reflector :D) are great. Well, except for when I use his side-B move and go off the edge of the stage -.-.
Toon Link and Marth come as close seconds.

As for who I'm worst with? Well, I don't usually play as Meta Knight, and if I ever do, I usually get KO'd really fast. I'm not great with Snake either. All of his special moves take to long to pull off, or don't work as expected when I'm using them.

I love using Falco's forward B to Meteor Smash people as they try to Meteor you.

BEST
1. Toon Link
2. Link (there is a weight difference)
3. Kirby
4. Mario
5. Sonic

WORST
1. Diddy Kong
2. Bowser
3. Donkey Kong
4. Olimar
5. Yoshi

hsb39

Why so logical?
It's strange, I don't see many people being good at Diddy, I actually really like him (although I can't play as him in lag, my style of using him needs there to be no lag).

I have several character's I am good with, I also have several characters I suck a using. Here goes :

Link: I am very good with Link, In team matches I always get the largest KO total and usually the least deaths, I am good with swordsmen in this game so I can usually take on most other fighters that require close quarter fighting with ease, I tend to struggle more with ranged attackers and the other swordsmen. I also do pretty well with Link in Free for Alls.

Ike: Another swordsman I can use with effect, I get similar results with Ike to that of Link in fights but depending on the opposition it varies, I stuggle more with the fast fighters like Sonic. With Spam Machine's like Pit, Meta Knight and Sonic I am usually equal with them as they can't take a hit so you can knock them for miles.

Captain Falcon: Falcon is the only close quarters fighter I tend to use and I am good with him but I am better against bosses, I get slightly worse results with Falcon than that of what I get with Ike and Link. I stuggle with Swordsmen but can take them on by dart in and out dishing out damage. Overall I am still good with Falcon.

Moving on to my worst characters:

Peach: I hate using Peach, She is slow and is not very powerul, Her best attack is either hitting you with a golf club or hitting you with her butt. Other than that she really doesn't have much to go by. I falls to slowly thanks to her skirt thing and is an easy target for anyone waiting for a KO, Even if you press down to make yourself fall faster.

Captain Olimar: Nicknamed by a friend of mine "Captain Lolimar", He is a walking joke, He has a terrible recovery, A lack of decent offensive attacks and it not very heavy so he is sent flying, His Smash is bad unless you hit the enemy on landing, Even Peaches you can get easy KO with your golf club. If you have no Pikmen then you can't recover at all. He is fail.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Good with:
Toon Link
Ice Climbers
Pit
Marth
Ike
Zelda/Shiek
Kirby

Terrible with:
Meta Knight
Game and Watch
Yoshi
Mario
Luigi
Samus

Toon Link and the Ice Climbers are my mains, but I tend to use the Ice Climbers because Toon Link was made to be good with :P

L

Lonewolf92

My best character (and one of the MOST underestamated ones) is DEFIANTELY ness. He is so unppriciated, just cause no one trys to master him! once you get his moves down, he is a KILLER! And my worst is probobly, Olimar, Game & Watch, or Sonic. Bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom