• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

hsb39

Why so logical?
I agree,I don't think Snake should have been in Brawl either.
He made the game more serious,which I did not like.

Also he's not just a non-Nintendo character, he's the least "Nintendo-y" character I can think of.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Best is Mario :) worst is Snake :(
I do not like SNAKE AT ALL!! He sucks in my oppinion and was a waste of a charcter. I did not like him all that much..

Guardian

The Chosen One
My best characters are Fox, Toon Link, Marth and Ike. They are just ownage in my opinion. My worst characters are Wario ,Snake and Ice Climbers. They just stink in my opinion.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
My best is marth. for some reason ever since melee, he has been my best. he's quick, can deliver good damage and final blows, and especialy, his counter is fast. It required some practice to make good use of the counter. especialy when your opponent never expects it or when everyone is beating eachother up with close combat.

I noticed on the wifi battle's that most of the opponents who use marth barely or never use the counter move. Counter is his best move...

Some members of ZD battled me on wifi, so they know why i like marth. :D
Only shame is, sometimes the lag is annoying so the counter move delays. Counter is more a move for fast reaction, not a a move to predict your opponents attacks.

My worst character is jigglypuff...
I don't think i have to explain why -.-

K

kokirikid1

My best is Toon Link. :)

Toon Link is my best because of the Bomb and Down Strike move. I win a lot during Wi-Fi battles with my friends.

My worst is Bowser.

Slow, slow, and slow. -.-

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I own with Toon Link, and since I'm a big Lucario fan like LucarioMaster, I am also excellent with him. I remember doing a WiFi match with my German friend and I kept on using Double Team with Lucario. :xd:
I guess I'm just awesome with Toon Link somehow, I beat 3 lvl 9 difficulty com players with him.

My worst is either Olimar or Mr Game and Watch, and hate them ever so much! They stink... -.-

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Link is my best character. I know people say he's sluggish to use, but he's got some powerhouse attacks. I really love the upwards sword strike, and the jump that turns into a spin attack. It's great to hit people with one of those as they're jumping down / towards you. I'm usually able to land before they recover, and then hit them with the upwards strike for another good thrashing.

I also find it fairly easy to recover with him when falling off the stage, which is a bonus. Some characters I find don't recover from falls that well, or they're a little less predictable on the distance they will cover to get back to the edge. Maybe I'm jsut out of practice with other characters though.

Z

Zelda Hunter

My best is Lucario. He's quick on foot, and has his attack power rises the more damage he takes. Not only that, but Extremespeed prevents a lot of attacks from happening. Aura sphere is also useful when you're up to 300% or 126%. It usually is a one-hit KO on high damage opponents.

My absolute worst is.... I have no clue.

R

ResidentZelda

Well best are Saamus, Link, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Ike, Sonic.

Worst are Olimar, Mr. Game and Watch, Snake, Lucas, and Ness.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I forgot, I never said who my worst was! I think worst might be Snake or Sonic, which is odd since they're the only non-Nintendo characters in the game. I'm not a fan of Snake's weapons based moves. I would find that someone would get in close and I'd go to hit them, only to pull out a grenade launcher and totally miss them. It was very frustrating, and I found despite the fact that he should be a good fighter, that he wasn't one.

Also, Sonic was just too fast. He was ok for more ground-based stages with larger areas, but I had a hard time controlling him on platform based stages. I often took care of myself before anyone else had a chance to defeat me.

hsb39

Why so logical?
My best is Lucario. He's quick on foot, and has his attack power rises the more damage he takes. Not only that, but Extremespeed prevents a lot of attacks from happening. Aura sphere is also useful when you're up to 300% or 126%. It usually is a one-hit KO on high damage opponents.

My absolute worst is.... I have no clue.

Why 300% and 126% exactly? Am I missing something.

I don't get why Extremespeed doesn't hit people, it really should, to make the move better and also so that it is actually closer to the ingame ES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom