• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
Who's Your best and worst Character in brawl the one with You EVER EVER EVER and EVER win and and the one that you EVER EVER and EVER loose? Well Mine is Samus/Zero Suit and I just Pwn Everybody's butt with her XD. And my Worst is Ness + Lucas. . . I just Loose every single time with them -.-

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'm best with Luigi. He's my favorite character, I use him all the time, and I don't lose too often with him. And I absolutely hate Rob. He's really the only character I suck at using, I hate all his moves, and I just can't stand using him. So naturally, I don't do well when I use him.

My best is either Toon Link or Solid Snake.

My aboslute worst would have to be Olimar. I lost a battle with a level 9 Com. in 34.84 seconds. (3 stock match)

Kazumi

chagy
MY best is a tie between Zelda and Peach! Power to the Princesses! I win a lot against my friends. My best friend says he's looking for a character that can beat both Zelda and Peach very well. He labels this character, "The Princess Assassin"! He still hasn't found that character! I'm also quite good with Pikachu.

My worst is probably Pit. I just CAN'T use him!

Zero

The Vanished
My best...I dunno, I used to be good with Snake but not so much any more, so it could be Luigi, Ike, Ness Or Lucas. I'm also pretty good with Captian Falcon, but I just use him for fun.

As for my worst, possibly Zamus, Possible Game and Watch, possibly Diddy Kong.

hsb39

Why so logical?
My best is Toon Link.

My worst is certainly Snake. I hate him, I don't think that he should be in the game whatsoever. That and the loading time are the only bad things in Brawl.

My best is Toon Link.

My worst is certainly Snake. I hate him, I don't think that he should be in the game whatsoever. That and the loading time are the only bad things in Brawl.

I agree,I don't think Snake should have been in Brawl either.
He made the game more serious,which I did not like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom