• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

Pen

The game is on!
I play best with Yoshi and Toon Link, and I must say that I'm very, very good with both of them! :D
yoshi.jpg
hidden11.jpg

And I'm worst with Jigglypuff and Olimar...
hidden10.jpg
pikmin.jpg

My best character is Toon Link. By far Toon Link. My worst character is... It could be... no, no, no... Maybe? No, not him either... Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure my worst character is Jigglypuff.

for me my good brawl characters are meta knight link is in the middle for me on brawl but i like how much damage he and toon link takes out of enemys

my bad brawl characters are pikmen thats it for me i can use all characters but him so that for me

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well my best are.....Toon Link,Ike,Zero Suit Samus(Ya, I beat your @ss with mah whip),Marth, oh and Lucario.

Worst Ness,Link,Sonic,Lucas(What the hell is with hitting yourself to keep you alive),Lugi, and Mario

Best Character: Wolf

I'm quite good with Link, Toon Link, Ganondorf, Lucario and Ike.

Worst Character: Jigglypuff. not because he/she's overall not a good fighter, It's just Jigglypuff doesn't have very good smashes and that I'm not very good using Jigglypuff.

for the next game I want a Toon Zelda

Did you know that Toon Zelda was supposed to be in Brawl, but was removed?

If you knew already that's fine, but In the next game it will have even more characters, so Toon Zelda could be In the next.

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I can play as any character, really, but my best character is Toon Link. I LOVE the sword-weidlers in the game, (Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, etc.), but Toon Link is the best for me, simply because he's fast, light, and more of an all-around character than themed on a single advantage. Plus, I've beat-up 3 level 9 Ganondorfs with my boomerang in slow motion. It was awesome.

My worst would need to be a tie between Ganondorf, Bowser, King Dedede, Ness, Lucas, ROB, and Mr. Game and Watch. Honestly, I don't see how anyone can play as them. I'm still developing a basic system for them, and none seem to work.

Ganondorf, King Dedede. Honestly, I don't see how anyone can play as them.

Ganondorf is my best character in Melee and used to be my best character in Brawl because of his awsome strength. And I like King Dedede because of his overpowering Hammer, which can deal Huge amount of damage. The only downfall is that their slow.

Pikacondon

Title.
My best is a tie between Pikachu and Link, i beat level 3 cpu in under 10 seconds in a 1 stock match. my worst... i'm pretty much good with anybody, but i can't PWN a cpu in under 30 seconds with Yoshi.
my least favoite character, i guess, in terms of look, is mr. game and watch, he's a black stickman with a bell. what's to like?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
HOW COME PEOPLE ARE SO BAD WITH LUCAS? ;-; Ness I can understand, his PK Thunder is harder to control, But Lucas has much more control and has the roper snake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom