• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
My Best Characters are, Peach, Zelda, Kirby, Ike, Marth and Link.

My worst is probably Captain Falcon and Donkey Kong. DK is just so huge and slow Argh. >.<

squadala

I don't like you either
NESS NESS NESS!!!! Him and Lucas are uber awesome. While I fail whale with Wario or Lucario.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'm really quite good with Toon Link, Pit, Pikachu, Kirby and Ike. Usually I do pretty okay with them. x3

But I'm terrible with a lot more of the characters... a good chunk of them, actually.
Especially Ness or Lucas. Or R.O.B.

MrLuigi

Theorist
Best:
Captain Falcon>Ganondorf>Ike>Luigi

Worst:
Any Pokemon>Peach>Lucas>Wario>etc

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Best Marth - Why you ask? First of all, his are fast and well paced and puts good pressure on your opponent. Has also good air attacks, including his meteor smash.
Second would be his counter move, i'm a master with its counter, especially when my opponent is under pressure. Only this fails sometimes with Wi-Fi if there is lag. It ruins my timing. And there is the final smash, one hit, one kill, HISSATSU! whats not to like about that?

Worst - Olimar...to think there would be a character worse then jigglypuff...

My best would be.... Kirby by far. I love using him, I can just swollow up my opponent and just use some of their moves, which is really handy I must say.
My worst by far would be Captain Falcon. I just did not like him. He has great moves, I just can't master his character. (But I mastered Mr. Game&Watch? How is that even possible?)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Best: Link (then Meta Knight, then Zelda, then Lucario, then Pikachu)

Worst: Wario (then R.O.B., then Bowser, then Donkey Kong, then Olimar)

I tend to play as fast characters, and since Link isn't fast whatsoever, I have no idea what went wrong there. :p When I say "fast," I mean "fast attacking speed," not running speed. I get aggravated by the characters that have moves that take a second to initiate (for example, Mario's side-A aerial). It throws my timing off and I can't hit anything whatsoever. >_< Nothing against those characters, though! Every character is good in their own unique way. :D

J

Jalandir

My Best are Zelda and Link.
My Worst are Snake and Toon Link.

Snake I don't think should be in the game
Toon Link fights excately like Link, but is so LIGHT, the weight differance throws me off my game big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom