• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Best: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ike, Marth, Kirby
Worst: Olimar, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Peach, Mr. Game and Watch, Jigglypuff

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Kirby has been my best character since Suepr Smash Bros for the N64, but I've gotten pretty good with Snake too. Jigglypuff is still hands down my worst character.

im really good with peach and sometimes link, i love using them (links final smash is so cool to! peaches kinda sucks tho)
and my worst is probably ness/lucas or DK im no good with them
hen again i havent quite been able to play all the characters, right now we are trying to unlock them all cuz i didnt have them on my wii
so my best ones could change but for now its peach and link

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
My favourite characters tend to be Toon Link, Link, Zelda and Kirby. Kirby is epic, he really is. A combination of suction powers, smashing hammers and throwing punches, Kirby adds up to one of the most powerful characters in the game. Unfortunately for me, my sister nabs Kirby and demands I be someone different -_-. So, I usually go for Toon Link because I prefer him to normal Link. I like his moves too, boomerang, bombs, and the many sword motions. Even though Link also has these moves, I just think Toon Link is cute. Zelda is also a good character, I rarely play as her but when I do I normally win.

Pikachu is a popular choice among my family. When Pikachu gets the smash ball his power is good, some character's need skillfull players to master the smash ball powers, whereas for Pikachu it is fairly easy to knockout everyone. However, I have mastered Link/Toon Link's smash ball power, it's not hard though when you are playing against a 11 and 8 year old! xD

But, unsuprisingly, for me the Zelda characters are superior to the rest. :)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Best: Toon Link, Link, Kirby

Worst: Jigglypuff

I haven't played Brawl for a long time, so I'm going with Jigglypuff. It is a good one, but it's kind-of hard for me to control the spinning attack that it does.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I kind of try to master everyone by using random for a while on 9 COMs, but my least favorite would probably be Mario or Wario. I despise both of them. >_>
I like a lot of characters on there, but my favorites are probably Lucas, (One of the best if you can master him) Toon Link, and ROB.

T

tLoZ

I am basically god mode on any character except for pit. (The noob tube of brawl.)

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
My best is definately Sonic. I have found only one person that can beat me when I'm using him. I'm also fairly good with Pokemon trainor (Ivysaur especially). My worst would be Mr. Game and Watch. Appearently, my friends also say I suck with Rob, and dominat with Snake. Sadly, I hate using Snake D: .

EDIT: I love using Link's bombs and Sheik's (for lack of a better term) shooty nail things. That makes me pretty good with each of them.

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Blah.

My best would have to be either Peach or Sheik. Peach's down smash is incredibly good and Sheik is really speedy, which I like.

My worst is Jigglypuff, no suprise there, or Wario. I can't stand heavy slow players like Wario and Jigglypuff is just...*shakes head*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom