• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
My best characters are Meta Knight, Toon Link, and Kirby.

I don't really have a worst character, because I only really play as those three.

Mute

一員
I have no real best. But the one that would probably be most qualified for it would be Mr. Game and Watch. Followed up by Luigi and Jigglypuff. I'm also pretty good with Wario, Ike, and Marth. I must say, though, beating people with Jigglypuff is so satisfying to do, especially when you're up against someone who's rather smug and confident in beating you.

As for worst... That would be a tie between Pit, Metaknight, and Toon Link. Mainly because I rarely choose them. I have grudges against Pit and Toon Link, Pit generally just being obnoxious to deal with and I hate most his attacks anyway. Toon Link, however, I'm not sure why I don't choose him and refuse to. I could just be a stubborn mule with no real reason for it, no telling. But as for Meta Knight, I'm no good at using him. Although I generally choose him when just messing around and usually pick the gaudy pink colour scheme for him because of how ridiculous it looks on him.

As for everyone else, I'm rather average with them. Some ranging to above average but not quite good enough to below average but not quite bad enough.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I think my new best is Kirby. I've practiced fighting with him while playing SSB and SSBM at my school, and I'm doing awesome on SSBB. My next best (who was my best before I practiced with Kirby) is Link. He was always my favourite character in the SSB games, and so I'd always be him. I'm pretty good as Pit. I thought Pit wouldn't be such a great character, but ever since the Subspace Emissary, he became one of my favourites. And then there's Pikachu. I've always had him as one of my favourites. x3

Now for my worst, there's Wolf, Solid Snake, Jugglypuff, Sonic, Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon. I...just have a hard time with them. :sweat:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I am not really sure who my worst or best character is because I haven't played all the characters,but for the characters I have played Metaknight is my best and Kirby is my worst.

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Snake and Zelda, respectively.

In fact, I don't think anyone is particularly good with Zelda.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
In fact, I don't think anyone is particularly good with Zelda.

Don't be so quick to judge. My best character is Zelda/Sheik (funny though, sometimes I'm better with Zelda and sometimes I'm better with Sheik, but I fall apart in a match if I try to use both...). I'm also pretty good with Lucas (though I suck with Ness) and Kirby.

As for my worst, I'd say Ganondorf, Wario, Bowser, and any other slow/heavy characters.

C

celibi88

my best are toon link,falco and squirtle

i'm good with pretty much every character except peach XP

DesertDweller

Love Truth
toon link.
My worst is probably king dedede. why on earth was he even in the game?
I've heard from the grapevine that he was supposed to make it into the original SSB, but didn't because of time issues.

And Dedede is an awesome character with a killer chain grab.

So is Peach you person above me who doesn't like Peach. :(

T

toonlinkrulez

MY fav is toonlink worst lucas:)
hidden11.jpg
:(http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...mage_result&resnum=7&ct=image&ved=0CB0Q9QEwBg uggg

Anubis

The most inactive active
Im pretty much good with all characters..except for ice climbers...my best would probarly be Toon Link or Samus/Zerosuit or uhm....dunno...
Well as I said my worst is ice climbers.. :P

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
It depends on which SSB....for N64 Kirby is my favorite, but Samus is pretty decent too
Melee is the first SSB i ever played and when I first played Sheik I knew I was amazing with him :]
Brawl is also sheik but I have played alot more, so I'm pretty decent with most characters

I can't STAND the Mario bros. though...I don't know why but I really suck as them and when I fight against them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom