• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's the Coolest Villian?

Who's the Coolest Villian?

• Bryne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link

• Vaati

• Joelene

• Bellum

• Malladus

• Majora's Mask

• Total voters

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
I need to know NOW who (besides Ganon) is the coolest villian in the Zelda series. For me, it's definetly Bryne from Spirit tracks, but all those different versions of Dark Link seem pretty cool. I also like Joelene in Phantom Hourglass, but she really needs to lay off the maskara and eyeshadow. I've said too much. Just tell me your opinion.

I wonder if you're forgetting Zant from Twilight Princess? I think he's one of the most creepiest characters in the series so far. Specially at the end of the game.

Regarding the list, I'd have to go with Majora's Mask. The insanity, the drive, the craze to destroy Termina really appealed to my tastes. Ganon always had a motif, get the Triforce, be the bad guy, etc. Majora didn't seem to have anything as far as demands going for him, just pure destruction.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
well, I've been trying to get a copy of Twilight Princess for years, and I'm not familiar with that character. Sorry!

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Most of the games that I played are downloaded from my computer, and since I have an outdated computer, Nintendo 64 emulators don't work. I have to play 64 games at my Neighbors house, and thankfully, he has Orcarina of Time.

majora's mask of course, he/she is the most evil villain out there and it has style. i love its background of how it came to be and how it can easily manipulate things and peoples emotions. i love how its suppose to to be good and is in a war against the fierce deity who is suppose to be evil.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well you are forgetting Veran, Onox, Agnahim and Zant.....

But I would choose Skull Kid/Majoras Mask

Edit: I dont think you can consider Jolene as a villian....
Just saying

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Dark Link he really challenging if try to face him without using Din's Fire or Megaton Hammer plus I'd love to see him in SwS.

Aghanim is probably my favorite. Vaati is also really awesome so that is who I voted for. I think Majora was an extremely close second. Bonus points to Majora for not trying to revive Ganon. lol

S

Svbterfuge

Ganon was behind all of these choices.

I went with Majora's Mask. He was just that creepy.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I always liked Majora. I liked him because he had no objective, his only objective was to destroy the many lives in Termina. He wasn't like Ganon who just wants to take over the world while Majora was just there for kicks and giggles basically just pur chaos. He also had three different unique forms. I also support the theory that Majora was an uncontrollable demon or devil (like Axle said in his earlier videos), and was sealed in the Stone Tower Temple. All in all, Majora was a great villian and my favorite (besides Ganondorf).

Zarom

The King
Majora's Mask by far. That is one awesome vilain. He's insane, crepy and weird, and is a very unusual boss. And that's pretty much why I liked him. Of course, his character is much more complicated than that, but I don't want to go into unnecessary details.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Arghhhh!

okay, if i've said it once, i've said it a hundred times, I DON'T HAVE ALL THE GAMES!!!!! i'm very computer savi and i'm able to download Zelda games, but i can't use 64 emulators. I'm saving up for the Collector's Edition for Gamecube, but it'll take me a while (thing cost 30 dollars for a used)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom