• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Who's Sad About MM3D Not Being Revealed Today?

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
What the title says personally i am very sad because i barely have time to use my wii version and havnt beaten it yet so a 3ds version would be a lifesaver

Salem

SICK
I'm not sad about the lack of reveal or acknowledgement of MM3D. I'm very indifferent about it.

Don't worry, MM3D Is biding it's time... It will happen eventually.

Last edited:

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
HOW CAN YOU BE SAD AFTER SEEING ZELDA U ASDF UNGRATEFUL ASDFGHJKL
who said i wasnt excited about zelda u its just i dont have a wii u and probably wont get one for a while so i would be more excited for mm3d then zelda u at the moment but im actually very satisfied with the news revealed today

I'm pretty sure everyone expected it. They've had a lot of weird little nods and references to it. They made a big deal about it being an Assist Trophy in SSB4, there were multiple references to it in ALBW,
the new Hyrule Warriors gameplay shows the Moon as a special attack
, etc. Operation Moonfall has been working pretty hard to get it announced.

I'm pretty sure at some point today they said they were doing more tomorrow, including more game announcements, is that right? It could still happen, if so! :majora:

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I'm pretty sure everyone expected it. They've had a lot of weird little nods and references to it. They made a big deal about it being an Assist Trophy in SSB4, there were multiple references to it in ALBW,
the new Hyrule Warriors gameplay shows the Moon as a special attack
, etc. Operation Moonfall has been working pretty hard to get it announced.

I'm pretty sure at some point today they said they were doing more tomorrow, including more game announcements, is that right? It could still happen, if so! :majora:

i was reading an article and someone said that they hope majoras mask is the mystery game nintendo is doing a video about do you think its a possibility?

i was reading an article and someone said that they hope majoras mask is the mystery game nintendo is doing a video about do you think its a possibility?

That's correct, there's still one mystery 3DS game schedule to have a reveal on Thursday... it could be there, but I'm personally hoping for a new Advanced Wars game :D

I sure hope it is! It's currently my favorite Zelda game, so I'm really hoping it's the mystery game, I'd just love it!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
At this point it's like the Hoenn remakes. Everyone wants it, but nobody thinks it will ever happen. Naturally, when (if) it is announced, everyone will **** themselves in excitement.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As much as I would love a MM3D, I wasn't disappointed to see that it wasn't announced. It actually never really occured to me... I don't really think that a remake like that would be shown in something as important as E3, though. I can see it being revealed through a Nintendo Direct or something. Besides, E3's Zelda spotlight was more focused on Zelda U anyway, like they said it would be. I wasn't expecting anything other than Zelda U. So yeah, I wasn't disappointed because I wasn't really thinking about it.

Fig

The Altruist
I personally am not upset that Majora's Mask 3D wasn't revealed because even though Majora's Mask is considered one of the best games in the franchise, the fanbase behind MM is just too small and I think Nintendo doesn't want to risk losing more money. That's why OoT3D work because practically every Zelda knows about one of the greatest installments in the series and thus Nintendo could rest assure that they didn't have to worry about financial problems because they knew an audience will buy the game. A remake of Majora's Mask seems nice, but I'm willing to beat that it would take a long while for MM3D to start having a decent sales number. Plus, I rather have Nintendo work on Hyrule Warriors and Zelda U because these titles are getting a lot of praise and are enticing a large number of Zelda fans across the world.

And speaking of Hyrule Warriors, when I saw this:
tumblr_n6z2731q7d1r2rv18o1_500.jpg

be a special attack for Hyrule Warriors, I think I'm fine with no remake for Majora's Mask because I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun playing Hyrule Warriors and later on Zelda U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom