• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Preordered Hyrule Historia?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to go and preorder it today at my local EB Games since EB Games Australia are now taking preorders for $48.00. It comes out on the 24th of January here so not too long to wait.

Kazumi

chagy
I pre-ordered the book shortly after it was put up for pre-order on Amazon. Getting 41% off was really good, and it actually brought the book down to a price that I'm willing to pay.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It would be nice to actually have a copy but tbh I've read a lot of the translations online so I dont think I will be paying that amount of money to read it in book form....but I think it would make great collectible and it may be worth a lot more in 10 years time!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yes, about a month ago. I got it from Barnes and Noble. I'm so disappointed that I missed the limited edition. I really, REALLY wanted it, but I had something going on that day and it was sold out everywhere the next.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Yuppers!! Gotta check BnB.com too see if it's shipped...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom