• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Preordered Hyrule Historia?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Yep, I preordered the book last week. That was probably not a wise decision, considering how relatively low I am on cash. There's no looking back, though. No regrets.
tongue.gif

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I have not yet, nor do I presently plan on getting it.

Nevertheless, I was excited to hear that Nintendo is allowing the Hyrule Historia to be outsourced to nations outside Japan. It's going to be a great collectible and reference guide for those who are avid fans [or fanatics] of the series. I'd probably get it myself, but for one thing it's way too soon for me to look into something like that. I'm just going to wait a few months until it's marked down, or until I have a chance to look through one a store and decide to buy it.

In the meantime, I hope everyone who gets their copies early will enjoy reading them!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I pre-ordered mine just yerterday :D On Amazon for 20.99!

I'm not gonna get too excited though. That would be useless, wouldn't it? I'd be so excited for five months and then I would get the book and not be excited anymore :P No thanks. I'll start getting excited in January. It's going to be a great book though.. So much artwork to look at! That's what I'm most looking forward to.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I haven't pre ordered a copy yet and I probably never will i'll just wait for you guys to tell me all about it. ^^

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Being a humoungus Zelda fan, and Zelda theroist (Kinda) i knew i had to buy it, and so i did, now i'm extremely exited for it to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom