• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Exited About This Game?

Beeker

Wild Card
*swings arms wildly in air* I am!

I am very excited about Skyward Sword. From what we know so far, it looks to be an interesting Zelda game. And they still have several months to fix it and make it better.:D

I wish this game came out tomorrow! I CAN'T wait for the game. I am so excited for it, but if they change those graphics, and does not have a lot of items, I will be a bit disappointed.

I like less weapons/items with more uses, kinda makes you use your head a little more in puzzles, because they won't discard the use of the item after you get it like in TP. If you have limited amount of items they will have a lot more use.

Anyways, I'm super duper stoked for Skyward and almost just as stoked for Ocarina3D. I've been dying to play it again but I'm gonna hold off until I get my hands on the remake. I hope theres an abundance of extra stuff!

The question should be "Who isn't excited about this game"

I'm more exited about Skyward Sword than the Oot3D, but OoT3D still looks cool, do you think the'll make a MM3D?
I hope they do. In some ways, I liked Majora's Mask better than Ocarina of Time (please don't hate me). Who doesn't love rolling around as a Goron in Termina field :D? It had less dungeons, but they were all done much better than any other Zelda game. But they could have improved on Termina Field more. Just a circle:huh:. But I think many parts of it are better than Ocarina still.

Yes but OoT3D was never proven to be an exact port. I believe it will be like what happened with ALttP went to GBA, but with mroe differences.
I thought aLttP GBA was better in every way except screen size, graphics were a little too bright even on the lowest setting, and the sound seemed compressed.
...but it still not that much different. I hope Ocarina 3DS has some more added features and gameplay differences. Masks transform you like in MM? One could dream I suppose.

Last edited:
I heard an interesting theory and has not been proven. It said that OoT3D will not just have OoT, but it will also have MM. Not as two seperate games but as one fused game. In my opinoin, that sounds outrageous and impossible. I actualy heard this rumor half a week ago and am not sure why I did not mention it sooner. It did not seem very plausable. What do you (nocturnal) guys thing?

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I am really quite excited for this game. I think it has a lot of potential, and I hope it lives up to it. The graphics are really nice, and I am interested in seeing the Motion Plus first hand. Of course, with the whole thing about the sword becomming the Master Sword, I am really looking forward to seeing exactly how this comes to be. Plus, there are all the small things (or not so small) like other characters, items, locations... final boss. :P

Austin

Austin
Don't kill me, but I'm not THAT excited for this game. I've warmed up to the graphics slightly, although I still remember it feeling like a bad dream when I woke up that morning and saw the trailer. Those bobokobgoblins (whatever) irk me the most, they look like complete trash. I can't say that I'm thrilled for the motion controls although that is the one thing I'm expecting to change by the time I play the game. So yeah, I'll probably end up picking it up when it comes out but I'm not constantly thinking about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom