• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who Would You Want to Save

Who would you like to save

• Malon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria

• Navi

• Anju or the cucco lady

• Zelda

• Total voters
I

IronKnukle22

Lets say you are Link who would you prefer to fight for and save? Would you want to save Malon, Saria, or even Navi?
I would personaly want to save Malon as I feel that she didnt get the attention she deserved in the game so I hope in 3D she has more to do in the game. But please let me know what you think of this poll.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would save Zelda. She is really pretty, kind to others and Hyrule, and my fav character. So she's my choice. But I would also save the other girls. They are awsome and pretty too. Just one question, how come Impa is not a choice?:hmm: JW

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Malon. I would save Malon. Because (thirty characters later) and thats why I would save Malon.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Navi is my best friend. I am rating this on who I want on my side, btw. Remember that OoT/MM Link is incapable of even Z-Targeting without Navi/Tatl (Remember the final boss of OoT).

I'm still sad that she left. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME YOU LOVABLY ANNOYING FAIRY?????? Where are you to yell "Hey!" at me, or tell me to "Look out!" or "Listen!"? How am I supposed to know that strong iron bars are blocking the door and I can't open then with my hands? Tatl meant nothing to me Navi, I'm sorry. It is you that I want to be with. Please come back.

/navi obsession

I

IronKnukle22

Thats a good point thanks for reminding me of that Navi is my favoret sidekick.

Malon is really cool. I like how she is always so peaceful and singing all the time.

So I believe she is a character worth saving.

L

LinksObsession

Zelda, because without her, the game wouldn't be called Legend Of Zelda. ;)

D

Demon Link

Most definitely Malon. One of the hottest Zelda characters of all time for sure
I'm not even commenting on that. Wait, oh crap I just did. But i'd save Zelda. Who would lead Hyrule after shes dead?!? NOT MALON! Her step brother?... NO, he's EVIL. (referring to AoL)

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I would definately save Navi. Like 425 said, you are comepletely incapable of even Z-targeting without her. But, the fact of the matter is, if Navi could fly away (DUH), who would I save? I try not to get personal feelings involved with these, but look forward to general happenings in the future. I think, if Navi could fly away and save herself, I would choose Zelda, because SHE is the leader of Hyrule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom