• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would You Pick? Main Villains

I personally have gotten a little tired of seeing Ganon over and over and over again, but if I had to pick three main villians from any Zelda game and have them on a team, it would be him, Demise, and Zant.

Now you tell me

If you could take any three main villains that take part throughout any entire Zelda game and put them on a team, who would you want?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Vaati, Ganondorf, and Demise. Vaati and Ganondorf are the two most common main villains and appeared in Four Swords Adventures kind of as a team, and Demise's curse is pretty much the reason for Ganondorf, so it would be interesting to see him revived along with Ganon. I don't really see Demise reappearing in another Zelda game unless Nintendo makes a prequel to Skyward Sword, but it would be interesting to see him with Vaati and Ganondorf.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Vaati and Ganon are my favorite villians probably I'm used to them the most and they appear in more games than the others which I like.

In the nonexistent world where this would be possible, I would definitely go with Ganondorf, Demise, and Majora. If Link managed to survive, the victory would be all the more glorious. I'm afraid he wouldn't, but I've learned not to underestimate Link.

Z

zeldadungeon123

A lot of them are good but for me it would be ganon,demise, and girahim or how ever you spell it from skyward sword.With girahim's speed and agility and demise power and ganon's darkness they would be unstopable!

I'd like to see Vaati and The Wind Waker Ganondorf specifically and have Majora involved in some way.
Those three villains together would be capable of anything.

+1 These would be my choices as well. Definitely some of the best villains in the series imo and all unique from each other.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Ganondorf, Ghirahim and Zant. give them Majora's Mask (yes, i'm still going on about that) and awesomeness would ensue

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganondorf is in 3 games and looks very different in each. Pig Ganon is perhaps overused as it has little or no personality but I don't see how you can be tired of Ganondorf, it's kind of like having a completely different villain.

Anyway. My team of choice would be Ganondorf, Ghirahim and Majora.
All at once they would utterly destroy link. Ganondorf would throw magic from the air whilst Majora used its whips and Ghirahim his sword. I don't know how Majora would fair against the Master sword though since it can be defeated with an ordinary sword but the three pronged attack would almost certainly mean links doom.

I would like to see more of Zant. Ganondorf is also a classic 100% secure winner. As long as Ghirahim doesnt show up again, im good :)

Zant was cool early in the game, then he got really weird and psychotic.

Ganondorf is always a solid bad guy. In WW I thought he was taken to a whole new level, it was brilliant imo.

Vaati was alright, I don't really have any particular feelings one way or the other. I feel the same about Demise, I thought his build up was really good.

Majora was really the best I think, he was such a unique villain and so mysterious. Easily the most interesting and intriguing final boss. I would not want him to come back though, I think his story is best left as it is though.

I would like to see another new villain in the next game, I think a lot of these villains have complete stories already and I would like to see new ones told with new interesting bad guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom