• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win?

Which Link is the victor?

• LoZ/AoL Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past/LA

• Ocarina of Time Adult Link

• OoT/Majora's Mask Young Link

• Wind Waker Link

• Twilight Princess Link

• Minish Cap Link

• Oracle of Seasons/Ages Link

• Four Swords Links

• Any "Missing Link" I am forgetting

• Total voters

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
LttP link, hands down. He collected tons of items in his quest (cape of invisibility (cant remember the real name), anyone?), only takes 1/4 damage with the red suit and defeated a triforce-powered ganon. nearly all of his weapons can be used to attack or in the cape's case, avoid attacks. not sure if this means anything because the OP said no death, but he has 20 hearts, unlike the ds, zelda I and LA incarnates, which would 'faint' sooner.
edit: ok, so in this LttP/LA are the same, but LA was
a dream
so he's kind of null.

I think TP Link would win,because of the hidden skills,and if he still had the power to become wolf,he'd be even more powerful,attacking multiples Links at once.

T

thepeckingbird

Alttp's Link would win, quake/bombos/ether medallion, fire/ice rods, Golden sword, Silver arrows and the net say it all xD.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I think the adult link in Ocarina Of Time would win because he would be hurting the most out of all of them. He lost his childhood, saw a future where his friends and loved ones are hurting or dead and his first love had disappeared and was later captured by Ganondolf. In other words, he is one pissed off Link; hence the Dark Link sequence.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
No no no no no.

ALttP/OoX/LA Link would win. And yes they are all the same Link, that's confirmed.

Why? Hes gone through 4 different journeys in 4 different regions, left his home, has a massive arsenal of weapons in all of the games actually (mainly ALttP. He could use any one medallion to destroy all of the other Links) and has just much much more experience

No one would win. It would end up in a paradox between AoL, ALTTP, and SS Link, because those three claim the entire Triforce which can grant any wish. So than it just becomes a case of who wishes for death first.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
What, nobody thinks tiny Link can win? No, really. My vote goes to TP Link because he's got more skill than the others.

Wait, do you seriously believe that WW/PH Link could win? I mean, it could be close, but WW Link would never have a chance against other Links. If anything, TP Link would kill them all with the un-blockable Mortal Draw. WW Link has hardly anything going for him that the other Link's don't already have other than the Hurricane Spin, which is easy to block with a shield, and then he's crippled for a critical moment. I forget, which lasts longer? WWs magic armor with full magic power, or TPs magic armor with 1000 rupees? Bomb arrows would be a huge advantage, and don't forget FS Link with the Four Sword. Like I said, could be close, but other Links have much more going for them.

Like what Ver-go-a-go-go mentioned on page two, Link has the mostly unblockable mortal draw, which can only be blocked by a full suit of armor (I remember some Lizalfos Variations in the TP ToT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom