• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win?

Which Link is the victor?

• LoZ/AoL Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past/LA

• Ocarina of Time Adult Link

• OoT/Majora's Mask Young Link

• Wind Waker Link

• Twilight Princess Link

• Minish Cap Link

• Oracle of Seasons/Ages Link

• Four Swords Links

• Any "Missing Link" I am forgetting

• Total voters
eh.. Link from TP could take em all :) He already had some training before you started the game and he could turn into a wolf and go all Minda jump on everyone else ;)

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Who all thinks I ought to make this thread into a fan art? I mean, a big painting of all the Links scrambling for a donut?

I'm tempted to.
Do it! That would be epic.

I honestly don't know, but I'll go with the people saying AoL Link because of the blood sacrifice thing. Also...where is SS Link?

Off topic...but Shadsie, I'm done revising my Demon's Curse oneshot and am waiting for your feedback :)

I voted for TP Link. I think he is the most agile of the adult links and has the largest variety of items at his disposal.

Well by the end of the games, all Link probably had quite a lot of skills.
However, I think Twilight princess Link would definitely win.
He can transform, and know many hidden moves.
Not only that but his physique and overall look, looks more threatening.

I'd say the Twilight Princess link, because he has the magic armor. And the ball and chain. Don't mess with the ball and chain!

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I'd say that TP link cause hes a badass, he fights in a sumo match with Ilia's dad and beats him, and then shortly afterwards he fights with a freaking goron and still wins.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Twilight Princess Link. He has a huge arsenal of weapons and really cool moves that he learned from the Hero's Shade. He also has the Magic Armor, which I doubt he will need to use. The only disadvantage of that is that he has a tiny wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom