• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win?

Which Link is the victor?

• LoZ/AoL Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past/LA

• Ocarina of Time Adult Link

• OoT/Majora's Mask Young Link

• Wind Waker Link

• Twilight Princess Link

• Minish Cap Link

• Oracle of Seasons/Ages Link

• Four Swords Links

• Any "Missing Link" I am forgetting

• Total voters

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would say TP Link. I think he's got more sword skills and more items to try out. I'd say he could win his way out of battle mode:)

geek4887

The Unknown
Gosh, this is hard, but it ends up down to Twilight Princess Link. This Link, like all the reasons stated above, has the freaking hidden skills on him, and also the bad ball and chain. He'll totally annihilate every single Link out there. If he ever gets outnumbered by MC/FS/A Links, he can always transform into Wolf Link to take them out all at once (with Midna's help of course). Then besides that, I think that the only person on his way would be either MM Link (Fierce Deity, how can you mess with that?!Oh don't forget that giant mask thingy), and LoZ/AoL Link, because of what Shadsie said was the most toughest and roughest Link of all.

I guess TP Link can use Epona, and use his mad horseback fighting skills to shoot Deity Link with his bomb arrows. Hmm, I guess I'll stick with TP Link. MM Link shouldn't be invincible, just because he has the Deity Mask.

I think that Wind Waker Link would win because he has many good items, he is fast and agile, and he knows a few special sword attacks like the hurricane spin and parry attack.

I'd say Ocarina of Time adult Link, but of course that's just me. He seems to, in my opinion, show much more strength and overall ability then any other Link. He's got experience from his years as a child, and he's definitely the strongest physically that I can see (golden gauntlets anyone? didn't see TP Link even compare to those . . . ) Anyways, my vote is probably also based off the fact that I'm currently replaying OoT, but I think overall I'd still say that irregardless. (this was a great idea for a thread btw!)

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
I'd say Ocarina of Time adult Link, but of course that's just me. He seems to, in my opinion, show much more strength and overall ability then any other Link. He's got experience from his years as a child, and he's definitely the strongest physically that I can see (golden gauntlets anyone? didn't see TP Link even compare to those . . . ) Anyways, my vote is probably also based off the fact that I'm currently replaying OoT, but I think overall I'd still say that irregardless. (this was a great idea for a thread btw!)

But then he lost 7 years' worth of experience by sleeping within the Chamber of Sages. So, that would be to his disadvantage. But, he could best anyone with those gauntlets of his. D:

Easily Wind Waker Link. Just because Link is young and cartoony, doesn't mean he's not as awesome as say, mature Twilight Princess Link. He's faster, and more quicker with his sword.

Pen

The game is on!
To me there are actually two different answers to this question. You can think that Link in TP is the strongest because he goes through the game very easily. But you can also think the opposite way, that Link in AoL is the strongest because he manages to go through such a hard game.

So I'd say either TP or AoL.

I'm gonna say Twilight Princess Link.
Simply for these reasons. He has the best sword techniques. He can do an awesome sword holstering after defeating an enemy in a certain way. He's the first Link to use the sword while walking rather than stop walking when the button is pushed.

Majora's Mask Link. I was about to say Twilight Princess Link , but remembering the Stone mask to make him unoticable/invisible. I also remember the Fierce Deity mask ,which can kill a boss in just one hit. If it can kill a boss in just one hit, think about how easy it will be to defeat all those Links!
I say Twilight Princess Link might come in 2nd cuz of his epic sword attacks that were taught to him by a past hero, the hero of shade.Plus, with all those items in the inventory, he can get creative, like beating someone to death with the powerless dominion rod.

Last edited:

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Ocarina of Time Link would definately win imo, he has Nayru's love, which makes him invincible for some time, and din's fire which, unless you're standing far away, is basically undodgable/unblockable. Although TP and WW Links have alot of special manuvers in close combat which would make them win against basically all the other versions of Link.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
*Blink, blink*

So, I come back to this forum after having avoided it for a while (I'm trying to avoid getting overhyped on Skyward Sword, plus I don't have much to disscuss at the moment)... came along to look up some manga scans for fan fiction research, cruise by the forum...

This thread is still alive?

I'm so proud! My baby has grown! Into a monster!

*Pat, pat* Keep growing, thread. Mommy's proud of you.

Night Owl

~Momentai
AoL's Link would win. He has to have mad skills and a quick analytical mind to take out the blue armor knuckles and other enemies in his game. He also has a variety of spells at his disposal (the thunder spell would easily cause some damage, or even weaken fierce deity link) Though, skyward sword link looks to be an able rival for him in sword play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom