• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Here is how to play:

Ok, let's say I start with this: "In an Eating Contest: WWW, Kirby or Yoshi?"

The next person might say, "Kirby. In a Death Match: WWW, Spiderman or Donkey Kong?"

Then, "Spiderman. In a Race: WWW, Flash or Sonic?"

And then on and on and on... you get the point.

Here are the rules:

1. No picking one simply because you like them more. You must pick who you truly think would win.

2. Do not set up an unfair fight, such as "WWW, Starman (E:cool: or Starman (Mario), because one is a powerup and does not have the abilty to fight (Although these two characters could be put together in the right situation, you get what I mean.)

3. No putting two identical characters together. Such as, "Red Link or Green Link."

4. You may make teams, as long as it is still an even match.

5. No putting to characters up in a competition that would normally do so. Such as, no "Link or Ganon?"

6. It's not just fighting. Fashion contests, Races, etc. can also be used!

Ok, I'll start!

In a fashion contest: Spiderman or Godzilla in a Dress?

Last edited:
Spider-Man, so long as it isn't the recent movie costume

In an arm wrestling contest: Optimus Prime or Superman?

Blue Canary

Mr. Saturn. The sandbag can actually do anything, and I mean Mr. Saturn isn't very good at fighting either, but you know, at least he could actually punch (Kick?) the sandbag.

In an evil contest: Porky Minch or Ganondorf?

Blue Canary

I don't know who any of those people are.. (Sry) Also, Ganondorf is more evil then an immortal man who wants to destroy the entire universe because he's bored and wants to destroy all who don't like him (And also treats the lives of everyone and all animals like they're his toys, and the world as his toybox)? Explain to me why... Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ganondorf just wants to rule the world.

In an annoying contest: Navi or the Joey (I Think that's his name. The "Top % Ratata" kid..)

I'd say Navi. Joey wasn't really annoying because, to me at least, he was just another random trainer. My interaction with him went something like:
"My ratata is in the top percentage!"
Okay, lol, go typhlosion.

Navi just plain annoys me. Yes, she helped a bit when I first played the game, but she became tiring very quickly. ALL of my current interactions with her are:
Navi:*ding ding ding*
I swear to Hylia in the sky, if you chime at me one more time, I will rip your wings off!

Also, about Ganondorf: My choice stems more from a lack of knowledge on Porky's side. I'm not saying Porky isn't evil in his own right, but I know everything that Ganondorf has done over the course of his (seemingly infinite) lifetime. Where as, all I know of Porky is that FREAKING laser attack he does in Smash Bros. Brawl.

Shouting match: Link or Goku (Dragonball Z)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom