• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win In A Death Battle?

Who would in a death battle?

• Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoda

• Harry Potter

• Goku

• Eragon

• Total voters

Jedi Link

Use The Triforce
So this is a simple question. Who would win in a death battle? Contestants: Link, Yoda, Harry Potter, Goku, and Eragon. If you don't know who Eragon is, read the book (along with its sequels Eldest Brisingr and Inheritance) watch the movie (actually don't watch the movie, it sucks) or just simply look it up on the internet. So here's the rules Link has access to all his items including the fierce deity mask but not including the triforce. Yoda has access to his lightsaber and all types of force powers. Harry has access to all spells including the unforgivable curses (the killing curse, the torture curse, and the mind control curse) Goku has access to ssj1 ssj2 ssj3 and ssj4 (ssj stands for super sayan jin) Eragon has access to Saphira (his dragon), his sword (it is blue it is called Brisingr and lights on fire when Eragon says Brisingr) and all spells except the 12 death words.
BEGIN!
I personally cant pick a winner. Some may think that Harry would die in 2 seconds but I think he could probably pick the strongest fighter and use the Imperius curse (mind control) and have that person kill everyone else and then get that person to kill himself. So anyway I think that it is a hard decision and i wanted to know what you guys think. Any of them could win because they all basically have equal power(consisering all the strategies that they could use) okay enough of my yapping, I want to know what YOU think!​

MW7

I'm thinking Link would definitely die in every way this scenario could play out. I don't know Eragon well but I'm guessing he'd be next to go. Next Harry would die because he doesn't have supernaturally fast reflexes (without his wand any average joe could beat the crap out of him) so Goku and Yoda would have the upper hand on him. I'm conflicted in this one (Goku vs. Yoda), and it's tough comparing them I think. Ultimately I think this battle would could down to speed and reflexes, and I think Goku would have the upper hand. Although I recall in the series that there were instances where people spent inordinate amounts of time "powering up" so if that comes into play Goku might die as early as Link.

Also I think a lot depends on who initially fights whom because certain matchups seem easier to predict, and this could get to the point where it's like rock paper scissors (i.e. maybe Yoda could absolutely dominate Link but die to Eragon, but only Link could beat Eragon). So my final answer is it depends but I'm leaning towards Yoda or Goku. Also if you had Dumbledore instead of Harry that might have complicated things further since he is arguably more powerful.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Eragon. I know you mentioned the twelve death words, but that wouldn't limit him in the least. He could simply take a pebble and shoot them in the head with it, or immobilize each of them before they have the chance to do anything, then walk up and lop everyone's head's off.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well you said Yoda has access to every force power yes? Then I think Yoda would win. There are so many force powers it isn't funny, and one of them is called shatterpoint. The user exploits the enemy's weakness, then uses the force to basically blow that area up. he could use that on everyone. Who would i want to win? Link

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
A young Dragon Tamer VS one of the greatest Wizards VS a Jedi VS A man who has the master sword and Triforce of Couragous farore.

Definitely Link

Here's what I think would happen.
First, Eragon would go and kill Harry Potter with his magic. Then, Goku would shoot towards Eragon with a kamehameha, and miss, only to hit Link. Link gets thrown back towards Yoda who then proceeds to cut off Link's head with his lightsaber. Now its down to Eragon, Goku, and Yoda. Goku decides to go to SSJ4, and charges after Eragon. He tries to stop Goku by shouting "Brisingr!!". Goku dodges it with instant transmission and uses a kamehameha on Eragon. Eragon is so injured that Yoda puts him out of his misery by killing him with the force. The final showdown. Goku vs. Yoda. Yoda makes the first move. He uses force push on Goku and tries to get a stab with the lightsaber, but fails because of Goku's instant transmission. Goku tries to get out a x100 Kamehameha to kill Yoda. But Goku is in surprise when Yoda deflects it back at him using the force.

In other words. I think that Yoda would win.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Goku because he's got super saiyan. he could flick everyone and kill them xD
Not to mention he's got Explosive wave, ki blasts, kamehameha. It creates tons of long range attacks, and goku has instant transmission.

A young Dragon Tamer VS one of the greatest Wizards VS a Jedi VS A man who has the master sword and Triforce of Couragous farore.

Definitely Link
VS a man who has a power level over 10 billion (super saiyan 4) and energy attacks and teleportation?
I love link bu Link is murdered by goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom