• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win in a Dance Off? Fi or Ghirahim?

Who Would Win in a Dance off?

• Fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• It's a tie!

• Amateurs!!! I dance better then either!

• Total voters
I have to go with Fi because she is actually a very graceful and skilled dancer. I mean..she can twirl up a wall!! Pretty cool stuff;) Ghirahim's dance moves are actually very amusing though..I cracked up the first time I saw that cutscene. But yes, Fi would definitely win a dance off.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
This thread made me smile. Haha, I love silly things like these. ;p Thing is, it is harder to compare two completely different dancing styles. I mean, they're, like, on completely opposite sides of the dancing spectrum. Fi has a more ballet/ice-skating sort of style, whereas Ghirahim does the Angle Dance [not exactly, but we can all admit he's more of a geometry kind of guy being covered in rhombi].

But the Angle Dance is awesome, so I guess I'd go with Ghirahim.
15f3xqw.gif

As I told Axle, Zelda is only lying in the middle of the floor, because he did a horrible job at tying her to the ceiling. --He even starts with his knees 45° and does circular spins on his toes! xD How splendid~!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, on April Fool's Day last year, Locke posted this video on Zelda Dungeon's homepage exclaiming a new Skyward Sword trailer.

Haha, I remember that! I don't think I was a member of the forums yet, but I was still checking ZD anonymously everyday. I think that was the best April Fool's Day joke that's ever happened to me. ^^

Annnnd... I think it's a tie. D: I love Debbie, but Fi's spinning is beautiful.

I would have to say Fi for sure i mean u see her dance thoughout the whole game at diffrent points, i never really saw ghirahim dance thoughout the game

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Fi can dance! Remember when she deciphers messages from the goddess? she is floating on air! ghirahim can't do that. although he has some sweet moves too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom