• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win in a Dance Off? Fi or Ghirahim?

Who Would Win in a Dance off?

• Fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• It's a tie!

• Amateurs!!! I dance better then either!

• Total voters
S

starr21

Ghirahim, no doubt about it. I love his dance at the end after capturing Zelda.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
At first this thread made my brow rise, because I didn't recall Ghirahim dancing, believe it or not (I was in a hurry to fight the Horde and proceed to Ghirahim). While the Demon Lord busts some funky moves, I like Fi's style even more. She soars gracefully through the air like a skater on ice, and magical light trails behind her. Ghirahim's performance was a moment where I burst out laughing, but Fi left a deeper impression on me with her remarkable movements.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I think Fi because Ghirahim's dancing is weird the first time I saw it but now it's funny but to me it did not fit the mood of the game or the music, well Fi's dancing fit more in line with the mood and music.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Well Fi is a true dancer.

[video=youtube;acDvui4bzSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acDvui4bzSk[/video]

Feral

The Drifter
I'm kind of shocked at how many people have voted Ghirahim just because his "dancing" was funny. That's not a very legitimate reason.

I'm shocked at how many people comment on how and why they chose Fi and hit the button for Ghirahim.

Fi is like a fricken pro, gotta go with her. Ghirahim's is hilaroius (especially when listening to "moves like jagger") :P but c'mon anyone can dance like that.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'm kind of shocked at how many people have voted Ghirahim just because his "dancing" was funny. That's not a very legitimate reason.

I'm shocked of how you would assume that. Who said I picked Ghirahim because his dancing is funny? I picked him because he's a great dancer.

Fi would win................... anyone would beat Ghirahim after his little dance at the bottom of the Sacred grounds, plus Fi is actually a half-decent dancer
[video=youtube;pq52nq_xaUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq52nq_xaUA&feature=related[/video][video=youtube;K8kXlHqX9S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kXlHqX9S8[/video]

Fi!! She is gifted with so much talent! She can dance, she can sing, she can skate on water...she can annoy you to the point of regretting following her to the Statue that night. Still, I love Fi ;shes hilarious! She is definetly pretty awesome once you get past the constant captain obvious calculations.

Well I'm going with Fi on this one.

The fact that I nearly pooped myself when I saw her dance while telling Link of her goddeses ancient messages justifys my answer.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Ghirahim. Most definitely Ghirahim. I didn't even know there was the possibility of a contest. He looks so much like he should be dancing for Lady Gaga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom