• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Would Win in a Dance Off? Fi or Ghirahim?

Who Would Win in a Dance off?

• Fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• It's a tie!

• Amateurs!!! I dance better then either!

• Total voters

Feral

The Drifter
It's late. I can't sleep. What better thing to do then ask a random question?

So...

Who Would Win in a Dance off? Fi or Ghirahim?

BTW there should have been a Spoiler tag on this thread. I guess I was too out of it to remember.

Last edited:
I am currently LMFAO due to your post. Thank you for providing me with quality entertainment.

Ghirahim would definitely win. Those slim legs are everything in dancing. Ghirahim would zigzag and twirl, knocking Fi into a state of mental delirium and into the fourth dimension. Anyhow, robots can't dance but demonic pedophiles sure can. Ganondorf himself hosts an annual villain dance contest. The winner: Ghirahim of course. Debbie was born to be a star! :cool:

Feral

The Drifter
I picked Fi. She's actually beautiful to watch just spinning. [video=youtube;K8kXlHqX9S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kXlHqX9S8[/video]

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
Definetely fi!!! are you kidding me? I probably wouldve said ghiriham, because of that teleporting stuff, but that was before that thing in the sealed grounds next to an oncounsious zelda, with that ridiculous waving arms and stuff, I just lost all respect for him. Fi, on the other hand, is just beautiful and gracious with her flying and spinning.

This thread made me smile. Haha, I love silly things like these. ;p Thing is, it is harder to compare two completely different dancing styles. I mean, they're, like, on completely opposite sides of the dancing spectrum. Fi has a more ballet/ice-skating sort of style, whereas Ghirahim does the Angle Dance [not exactly, but we can all admit he's more of a geometry kind of guy being covered in rhombi].

But the Angle Dance is awesome, so I guess I'd go with Ghirahim.
15f3xqw.gif

As I told Axle, Zelda is only lying in the middle of the floor, because he did a horrible job at tying her to the ceiling. --He even starts with his knees 45° and does circular spins on his toes! xD How splendid~!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, on April Fool's Day last year, Locke posted this video on Zelda Dungeon's homepage exclaiming a new Skyward Sword trailer.

Last edited:
R

Red Waffles

I'd have to go with Ghirahim because throughout the game he flows flashes of brilliance. Fi would also be a good dancer but Ghirahim's would probably be funnier

I guess it might depend on which style of dance you prefer. For those who are into more graceful, ballet kinds of dance, Fi might be the choice. Whereas Ghirahim on the other hand would be considered the better dancer based on his style of what I'll call "interpretive dance." Interpretive dance moves revolve around expressing emotions and imagination.

My personal preference is neither, as I absolutely loathed dancing in all its forms. But if I had to choose the better dancer, I'd definitely say Fi. Also, this has nothing to do with the fact that Fi is my waifu.

This is seriously one of the funniest polls ever, LOL.

Sorry Fi, your dance is beautiful and fills my heart with rainbows, but Ghirahim is just filled with too much win.

Plus, if I don't vote for him, he'll be FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER!

T

Twilit_Midna

Ghirahim
I don't even need an explanation when youtube exists.
[video=youtube;AKUKssBn37g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKUKssBn37g[/video]

OH MY FREEKING GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! THATS HILARIOUS! Well, without Zelda's (Dead?) body..

I honestly can't say. Girighim is lean and quick like a bullet, but Fi is graceful and slow... (also has beautiful voice) I lied bout can't choose. I now thought bout it now i choose Fi!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom