• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Will Zelda Be in Skyward Sword?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
I was just thinking, im pretty sure miyamato has confirmed that zelda will be in ss, however, what if she's not a princess, because if this is like everyone has been speculating,and this game takes place before hyrule, than what if zelda isn't a princess? she could be a girl from his village,or the daughter of an elder,? what do u guys think of this theory?

I believe it is very possible that Zelda in this game could start out as a "non-royal" individual, but as the plot of the game progresses she could rise to power (or her father could rise to power...becoming the King of Hyrule).

A related theory that I had concerning SS Zelda, is that she could very well be the legendary Sleeping Princess from Zelda II. She could be the original Zelda from which all other Zelda's are named and the source of the "Legend of Zelda".

If that is the case, then maybe a good bit of the SS story will come from the Zelda II backstory...and we see the rise to power and death of the King, the separation of the triforce, the Prince and the Magician (and dare I say, maybe even the Great Palace...gulp!). If the Prince and Magician turn out to be the main antagonists, maybe we will see a connection between that specific Magician and the Dark Interlopers/Dark Tribe. Seems like it could be a good way to begin to connect even more dots in the "grand" Zelda story.

Kirino

Tatakae
Guys, I don't think this game is THAT much time ago. Besides, nobody ever said that Hyrule wasn't formed yet. That's just speculation. And I doubt that will happen. I think she will just be the princess who asks Link for help. Or maybe her father could become the king.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
My theory for Skyward sword's main plot is that Skyloft is were everbody is now (like Zelda , villagers and whatnot) since Hyrule has been over thrown by Ganondorf, and while Hyrule is this kinda' dreary forsaken place were the only civilisation are Gorons and Zoras, Skyloft is this sanctuary made by the Gods. The way the Skyward sword fits in all of this ( according by me) is it's a sacred blade made to destroy evil and the Gods choose Link (hence Faron's "The green tunic that is your garb used to belong to the ancient hero chosen by the Gods") to go down to the world below and free the land

So I think that, yes, Zelda will be a princess, only she will be the princess of Skyloft. so much typing :(

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
I have a feeling Zelda will be the Princess of Skyloft and at the end of the game Hyrule the country will be established and she will become princess of Hyrule and Skyloft. Either that or she is just some random person.

D

DisembodiedLoaf

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Hyrule exists at this point. From an interview, there's a quote that goes something along the lines of "Hyrule and Skyloft used to be one land, but now Skyloft is in the sky".

Also, Miyamoto said that the motion controls make you feel like you're in Hyrule.

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Hyrule exists at this point. From an interview, there's a quote that goes something along the lines of "Hyrule and Skyloft used to be one land, but now Skyloft is in the sky".

Also, Miyamoto said that the motion controls make you feel like you're in Hyrule.

I think the quote was "the land below and Skyloft used to be one".
They never explicitely said Hyrule, except one time Miyamoto called the land below Hyrule, but that could've
been just to make it easier to talk about.

Dracomajora said:
Guys, I don't think this game is THAT much time ago. Besides, nobody ever said that Hyrule wasn't formed yet. That's just speculation. And I doubt that will happen. I think she will just be the princess who asks Link for help. Or maybe her father could become the king./QUOTE]
if the game is more than ten years before OoT hyrule isn't a kingdom yet. This seems extremely likely as there is no talk of the master sword as a "new" thing in OoT. the game makes it seem as though it has been there a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom