• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Who Was Your First Companion in Zelda?

Who was your first companion and what did you think of them?

For me it was Ezlo. I think he's absolutely hilarious, he has so many little line to cycle through and I love hitting the select button to hear what he'll say next. I haven't played every Zelda game so I could be wrong, but I think he's got more varied dialogue then the rest of em. (never played MM or WW so I dunno what the fairy and the boat have to say)

Salem

SICK
Navi, I liked her at first, but not much now, I get that Fi is 100 times worse but yeah...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
89f6047989.png

great companion. kept its damn mouth shut and did its job. good times were had. and by good i mean stabby.

キラ

Yo!
Navi. I thought having a little fairy by my side to help was awesome, not annoying like other people say lol. Plus, Navi was sent by the Great Deku Tree to aid Link on a quest to save the Great Deku Tree, Kokiri Forest, and Hyrule from Ganondorf? Link wasn't even a Kokiri and he received a fairy! It's a cool story.

Although, the Great Deku Tree ended up dying. Poor Deku Tree...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ciela and Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass. I liked both of them, and I liked how they went back and forth all the time. I still do. It's been a while since I've last played the game, though, and I don't remember how helpful I found either of them to be.

My first companion was Navi! :fairy:

I actually love the concept of having a cute little fairy following Link around throughout his journey. It just worked so well with the story!

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Yup, it seems that the most people here, just like me, had Navi as their first sidekick. But I didn't really realise how annoying she was back then. I was maybe 7 or 8 years old and I could really use her tips once I finally could read some English. Zelda games are pretty hard when you're that young and can't read much English...

But Navi all the way. But Midna and Tatl were my favorite sidekicks. They had attitude.

Clank

Hmm
Midna, I still really like her and don't see what people have against her. I mean sure she is a bit over the top in some cases, but without her, I probably would have given up on TP or gotten lost due to getting sidetracked.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My first companion was Navi though I never got very far in the game.

My first companion from when I really got into the series after high school was Midna because Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game I really got into.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Navi. :) And I never really found her annoying, it was only upon discovering the Internet that I realised others did. I always thought the little fairy following you around was cute. And Fi is x200 more annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom