• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Stallord.
I love the size of him and the style of battle. However, it is a bit annoying that for his size he has low mobility and has to summon things to attack you until it's only his head left.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Stallord for sure. What could be more fun than jumping rails and avoiding spikes? PS it's Twilit Igniter Fyrus, not Twilit Inferno Fyrus.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Eh, probably king dodongo, though he was the easiest boss in OoT. Oh, and tip, Cucco Master; get yer' terms right! spinny gear thingy?! flying skull head!? lol=) ( no offense, just saying.)

Oh and Yann, the zombies thathe summons can't hurt you, they just block you from attacking him. And stallord does attack in the first stage. He breathes fire.

Last edited:

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
well i havent played in a while. i don't own the game but i beat it for my friend. if dodongo was easy for you, then i would say it was boring. people want a challenge when they play zelda. if they didn't they wouldn't feel motivated to beat it. the harder, the better. also a good boss and a fun boss needs unique terrain. if the area is just flat then its not fun. thats why stallord is fun, because there are stages of the boss on different terrain. also, if you get to use multiple items, then it will be even more enjoyable for the player. and when there is more than just the boss that you have to avoid, like falling rocks, it, like i said, contributes to the fun. thats what makes a fun boss

how's my posting??? call 1-800-giv-feedback. CUC-CO-MA-STER makes everything bet-ter!!!...... and he likes kittehs too!
i claim an explanation for all the claiming thats going on so somebody better give it to meh!

Last edited:
T

The Zelda Guru

uummmmm.................. argorok i liked the way link attacks as there both falling to their deaths, but he was still way too easy...:/

X

xXDREWXx

I Don't Know If Mini Bosses Count But I Liked Death Sword.But I Also Liked Stallord.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I loved Zant. He was challenging. It wasn't easy to figure out what you had to do on the first try. It was a fun battle and I enjoyed going back to a few of my favorite temples to revisit them in a new way.

S

Stilt-Man

Stallord, hands down. Not only is it my favorite boss fight in Twilight Princess, but probably of any Zelda game.

Zant was a lot of fun, too, with all his screeching and caterwauling.

P

potatozelda

Stallord wasn't the hardest, but definitely the most fun :) Particularly the second half, when you had to jump between the walls. It made the Spinner one of my favorite items, though I never used it again. Sadness!

W

whoamelinda

Stallord wasn't the hardest, but definitely the most fun :) Particularly the second half, when you had to jump between the walls. It made the Spinner one of my favorite items, though I never used it again. Sadness!
I agree! I loved going from wall to wall, I was really sad when the time came to fight him, I couldn't show my boyfriend. Being the nerd I am I really wanted him to watch me defeat Stallord lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom