• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Okay, I decided to vote for Aquatic. It was close between Aquatic and Fyrus, but in the end Aquatic won. It brought both nostalgia and renewal as you got to use the old tactics of fighting morpho, and then preceded to the new tactics of swim fighting. Plus when you do the finishing blow on Aquatic, it looks awesome.

Epona

Ordon Village
I'm currently playing the game for the first time, and I've beaten the first three bosses so far. So out of those three, I'd say my favorite was Morpheel. It was the most challenging out of the three. I had such a hard time at first locking onto the eye flying around. And the second half of the battle, having to swim toward him and lock onto his back, that was just fun and challenging too. The first boss was kind of weird, with the little monkey dude. The second boss was a bit too easy, he was so slow and just stood there the whole time. I can't say I disliked any of them, but I'm looking forward to seeing more bosses!

N

noodles91380

I'm surprised so many people like Stollard. I got so bored just spinning forever to catch up to him.

I have to say that I hated all the boss battles. They were too easy and I didn't even have to think about how to kill them. They really executed the boss battles terribly in this game. Probably the worst boss battles in Zelda history.

For me it was the Twilit Dragon Argorok!!! :) This boss was sweet just the scene of the boss battle, the boss its self, and the way you reached the highest place in the room and claw shoting on the pee heads the get behind the dragon and start attacking kill!!

So if i had to go with my favorite boss in TP was the Twilit Dragon Argorok!!!

M

M-SwordLink

Argarok is amazing. It's extremely cool, and one of the bosses in the Zelda series that really stands out to me, your flying around fighting a dragon in a massive lightning storm, slashing the crap out of his back, bringing him down to the ground, and it's just awesome.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Stallord! That battle was mad fun.
Too bad you never really got to use the spinner outside of that temple.

B

brandonspikes

Stallord! That battle was mad fun.
Too bad you never really got to use the spinner outside of that temple.

This, Besides the Gannon fight I felt the bosses didn't bring much fun or challenge, But Stallord felt really fun to fight, esp the first time around.

However, I chose the Dragon Argorock battle. Why? Because, on my second playthrough, it was the battle I most looked forward to. Throughout the entire game, I was *waiting* to get to that battle.
ME TOO. While it's not difficult once you get the hang of it, it's a heck of a lot of fun. And bonus points to anything I get to use the hookshot for.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
well what am i supposed to do search for 3 hours until i find it? and thats not just TP. and there is a heart piece, i think or some thing that u use the spinner toclimb up the wall and ride it and u have to jump across like a bunch of times until u make it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom