• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters
M

Mighty Deku

this is annoying,my comment in't showing up and it isn't working!

Austin

Austin
Stallord. I don't even care that it's been said eight times. That must have been the most fun boss battle ever, I mean, who doesn't like using the spinner? It was incredibly creative and memorable overall. As for the other bosses.... Argorok was ruined for me, I have an epic rant going on another thread, although I can guess why others have chosen him. Morphell starts off as a Morpha clone but evolves into something a lot more challenging, Diababa and Fyrus were fun but easy, being first boss battles. Blizatta was a bit simplistic, and I felt uncomfortable the whole time because I was worried the Yeto was going to walk in on me flailing his wife (odd choice of words.).....

Armoghoma was without a doubt my least favorite boss. Not because it was easy, but because it was a gigantic spider. And I hate spiders. With a burning friggin passion. I mean, OoT was tasteful with its spider renditions, but this game was just full-on arachnophobic. There were those awful daddy long legs type things in the first dungeon and then I come across a gargantuan tarantula skittering around the ceiling *shudders*.... That last bit was hilarious though.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I liked Morpheel the best. I just like the element of water. Also, I thought it was kind of a cool setup for a boss (but way too easy).

Stallord was by far the most fun boss battle in Twilight Princess. It was a very effective way of using the Spinner, in my opinion. It also got quite challenging when the obstacles started rising up from the sand. But I especially loved the second phase to him. Having to jump from one side of rails to the other side was brilliant.

Argorok was definitely my favorite boss. He was challenging, he looked awesome, and the whole battle was just a lot of fun for me. Stallord would come in as a close second though, because, again, awesome looking boss, and fairly challenging with the battle.

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Here's my opinion:

Diababa
Diababa was an O.K. boss. My main problem with Diababa is that you had to wait SO DARN LONG for the monkey to show up so you could kill Diababa.

Fyrus
Fyrus wasn't that good of a boss. He was just way too easy.

Morpheel
Morpheel was my least favorite boss in TP. It was even easier than Fyrus and had a grand total of 3 attacks.

Stallord Voted on
Stallord was fun beyond words.

Blizzetta
A pretty fun boss. The style of Blizzetta was pretty good.

Armaghoma
BOO ARMAGHOMA

Argarock Voted on
Pretty good boss. Could have been better though.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
someone's probally said this but you forgot to post one about blizzeta and you only put 'twili aquatic' you forgot the morpheel. but aside from that i did like morpheel because it was fun and the collaseum you were in was pretty cool ,but i have a fear of large underwater creatures so that why he's 3rd to me.
i feel stalord's overrated by everyone, because all you do is go back and forth on the spinner trying to hit him and then slice him up. i didnt like where you had to hit the spine because it was kinda boring to me, but the other part was ok. still he reminds me of something out of Danzig do he's my 2nd favorite. and last my number one is argok because i like the vertigo endusing feild and the use of the double clawshots, but he was kinda easy. although i was on edge because i was afraid he'd swallow me up or knock me off, just if he did that and swiched his fire breath more he would have been higher rated by everyone im sure

L

Link is awesome

I really liked Morpheel mainly because I like water bosses, and that it had some blood(It was purple)and I hated Zant and the ganons

here is my opinon

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Morpheel
1.Morpheel: I really liked this battle, it was EPIC, It also was in water and had purple blood talk about coolness!(also the clawshot was cool).

2.Stallord:AWESOME CREEPY SKELETON DUDE THING!

3.Fyrus: I liked that it was on fire.

4.Argorok: I liked this boss because it was a dragon.

5.Blizzeta: I thought the ending where yeto and yeta hugged each other was cute.

6.diababa: This battle sucked, at least better then Armogohma

7.Armogohma:EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Blizzeta was my favorite for Twilight Princess.

First off, all the bosses were way too easy. This detracted from the experience for me a lot; bosses are suppose to challenge you. Also, I had little to no trouble figuring out how to hurt the lot of them, so there wasn't even a decent puzzle for me.

Narrowing it down, my two favorites would be Stallord and Blizzeta, but Stallord was again way too easy, and way too short. Yes it made use of the creative Spinner (which I love), but it also fell short on maximizing it's potential, and the fight suffered greatly. There just wasn't any depth.

Overall I think Blizzeta was the best combination of unique idea, great atmosphere, and a little challenge. I thought in some ways Snowpeak Ruins was one of the game's better dungeons because it was actually a little hard for me, and while Blizzeta didn't really challenge me, she was harder than most if not all of the other bosses, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom