• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Was Your Favorite Random Character in the Legend of Zelda?

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Here is one of my random questions. Who was your favorite random character in the Zelda? It has to be a random character that has noting to do with the story whatsoever.

Well, Its hard to narrow it down to one so....

1. Guy with the musical box.( OoT,MM)- What?
2. Cucco Lady(OoT)
3. Agitha(TP)(was that her name? The Insect chick)- Lol She reminds me of Luna from Harry Potter.
4. ???(MM)- You gotta love random hand coming from the Toilet!Lol
5. Ingo- OoT- IT'S WEEGEE!!!1!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
1. ???
2. Saria
3. The monkeys in MM
4. Tatl
I could on forever, but I spare you the time.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
1. ???
2. Saria
3. The monkeys in MM
4. Tatl
I could on forever, but I spare you the time.

I don't think saria and tatl count. Mine is not hard, my favorite random character is Hena, that fishing girl from TP. She looks like a normal human and has a normal personality. Plus she's cute, nice, and a lttle sassy.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
??? was definitely one of my favorites. He (or she? We will never know...) was just so random! Every time the hand pops out of the toilet it still freaks me out a little. HOW did he get down there?! There's so much mystery surrounding him, and at the same time it's just hilarious.

Austin

Austin
I loved the music box guy from OoT and OoS, the song of storms is one of my favorite ocarina songs. Beyond that, I'd have to say

2) The Postman (MM ONLY, TP one was too overdone)
3) ??? (I literally screamed when this thing popped out...)
4) Mikau (since the actual character only showed up for a few seconds I think this counts)
5) The "Mr. Hero" guy guarding the gate to Death Mountain in OoT

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Saria.
The first character I ever talked to in a Zelda game.
She has remained my favourite despite her exclusion from all games after OoT.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
GuruGuru! That guy is amazing. The way he gets in a RAGE!!! out of no where, and his long-winded stories... and his music box. That guy... oh that guy.

I also love Kamaro. That guy knows how to get down, and I'm diggin' it.

B

Black Wind

lol how funny
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
Hena from TP. She's a strangely likable character. When we were in the canoe together I felt like she and I were really good friends. And I actually felt sorry when she kicked me out for rolling into the wall. btw What is ???

Hena from TP. She's a strangely likable character. When we were in the canoe together I felt like she and I were really good friends. And I actually felt sorry when she kicked me out for rolling into the wall. btw What is ???

'???' in Majora's Mask was a hand that came out of a toilet in the only hotel in Clock Town. He always asked for "Paper Please!" and if you brought him a Deku Title Deed you would get a heart piece from him.

L

Legend

Let's not forget the most epic character from Adventure of Link.

"I am Error."

Well Error wasn't really random. The point of him saying his name first is later revealed in the game. He provides a hint about one of the palaces after you speak with another townsperson that tells you to go back and talk to Error.

Anyways I would have agree with ??? from MM and also add in the "It's a Secret to Everybody" Moblin from LoZ.

Tom

1. Guru-Guru
2. Dampé
3. That guy from Kakariko Village (OoT) who sat under a tree by night- apparently the workers' boss son -.

Ah, there are lots of random characters in LoZ, and most of them are really interesting people. Wish I could remember all NPCs...

C

Coffee

I always liked the guy in ALttP that was in the thieves' hideout (or the former thieves' hideout) in Kakariko Village... I'm really not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom