• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Wants Minecraft to Be on a Nintendo System?

The Title says it all, it worked on the Xbox 360, why not 3DS or Wii U, pocket edition could come out on 3DS, and one simaler to the 360 on Wii U. What are your thoughts!

Clank

Hmm
It might work on the Wii U, however even the 360 version was fairly limited and the Wii U is only about as powerful as the 360.
Thus I personally believe that it will not happen, mainly because the PS3 would have priority over any Nintendo console, due to raw processing power.

Mido

Version 1
I feel like if they did make a Minecraft for 3DS, I would hope it would be slightly more advanced that the pocket version. Even if the full version can't work for the 3DS, I would like the 3DS's potential to be utilized to the fullest.

No one. I'm fairly certain most people agree that Pocket Edition and Xbox Edition were just terrible excuses to further capitalize on this Minecraft sensation. The PC version will always be the mother version. All other versions will be just terrible in comparison.

Austin

Austin
No one. I'm fairly certain most people agree that Pocket Edition and Xbox Edition were just terrible excuses to further capitalize on this Minecraft sensation. The PC version will always be the mother version. All other versions will be just terrible in comparison.

This. Minecraft has very low requirements, pretty much any PC can handle it. Why would you want it on another console?

Austin, its so more people can play it! and I didn't actuly "expect" it or anything just wanted to hear what people thought on the subject!

Austin, its so more people can play it! and I didn't actuly "expect" it or anything just wanted to hear what people thought on the subject!

Minecraft has very low requirements, pretty much any PC can handle it.

I also want to add that in the 1.5 update they're further optimizing the rendering engine, making it so the requirements are even lower, and it runs faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom