• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Wants a Special 3DS Like a LoZ One with the OoT 3DS

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I know I am hoping that they will make a Legend of Zelda edition 3DS with the new 3D OoT game coming out. I want to know who else what's Nintendo to make a Legend of Zelda 3DS.

T

TalesOfFan

Im just going to buy this: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...7&sourceID=TnL5HPStwNw-I3Nl3M9CIYvv00PbLTdkTQ

Scroll down to the OoT3D art one. The greenish blue one. Thats the one i want.
I just bought the black one today. I feels great! The quality of its construction is really impressive. It even has a rubber padding to further protect the 3DS, which is uncommon with these plastic cases. Although if you want one of these you better be quick. Not only is the website sold out, but the stores are also running out. I bought the last one my local Gamestop had.

And since I already bought my 3DS, I would rather them not release a special edition Zelda 3DS, but I guess I am just being selfish. I did end up buying the Zelda DS Lite when they released it, but my White DS Lite was on its last leg due to snaking in Mario Kart (it kills the d-pad).

104_0019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Oh, MAN, that looks awesome...

...do want. Badly. o_O

I suppose I'd need a 3DS first. Did I hear somebody offer me theirs? :D

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
No Mattwalker no one offered theirs like why would they that is an awesome system and when I get on unless they make something better I will never give it away for money unless broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom