• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Who Thinks LOZ:Phantom Hourglass is Too Easy?

Red Link

Sandwhich and Cereal
I beat the game.Its so easy i keep remembering the puzzles.I dont need the walkthrough for it. TOO EASY!!!-.-

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Well, I think all the games since Wind Waker have been relatively easy. They're still well designed experiences, though.

On the other side. I don't get why people ramble so much over difficulty, I mean, Zelda is about puzzles for the most part, and those are never really hard again after the first playthrough. But I guess that's just me.

skybird11

state alchemist
well it WAS the first DS touch screen zelda so they tried not to make it to hard. but ya it was a little easy.

and pizzavato, i love your profile pic. Maka, chop! lol

i'm guessing the game was designed for kids, which would explain the lack of challenge.
but this is too much. I beat the game 100% without a guide (yes that's right, all the gems, heart containers, treasure maps, sand of hours, and even the maze!), and I played it a second time with 3 hearts, no shield, and IN FRENCH. I beat the game in 10 hours.

H

Hyrules_Ruler

The puzzles/dungeons are easy, its just remembering where the Gems and treasure maps are thats hard... all in all, I like PH way better than WW!

Z

Zeldafan101

i finished the game in 3 hours and i killed the wind temple boss in like 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom