• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hello everyone! I am so happy you could all join me today! This is Tristan, reporting to you from my chesterfield - sorry that this is so late btw, it was very busy at Tim Horton's - wishing you all a very good morning.

I seem to have run into some trouble. My pet moose was sadly taken from my igloo's backyard the day before yesterday. He was my favourite animal and I was honoured to have him, my entire life centred around him. I have a suspicion as to who may have taken him, but I just cannot be sure. I do not have enough Molson Canadian left to get me through the next few days and I cannot even watch the hockey playoffs for another few hours, so I am left in quite an unfortunate pickle.

Luckily I have been able to narrow my suspicion down to just a select few people. I feel very confident that one of you has stolen my moose. Here, allow me to hold the door open for you. Come on in! Let us get started. This house is where you will all be living for the next few days, until I can come up with a proper conclusion. After that, the mounties will be called, but in all honesty, you will all probably be snowed in anyway.

Starting right now, I want you all to begin monitoring each other's day to day activities. I want daily reports on who you all think was involved in the capture of my poor moose. At the end of every day, if a consensus is reached, one person will have the RCMP called on them and they will be arrested. If they turn out to be innocent, you all will just have to try harder.

The Rules
  • Read the rules
  • Know the basic mafia rules
  • Each person must post a minimum of three times per day phase. This equates to roughly 1.5 posts every 24 hours
    • If, for some reason, you are unable to reach this minimum, please contact me before there are 6 hours left of the day phase. I tend to be pretty easygoing, but you need to talk to me if you cannot make this
  • Unless there is some exception (ie extension or I become too busy for phase shift), days will be 48 hours in length while nights will be 24; day phases end instantly if majority is reached
  • Every player must have a vote placed by the end of every day phase; going along with this, votes for No Lynch are allowed. This is not a hard set rule, but please try your best to follow it.
  • Votes for extension are allowed and will count separately from your regular votes. Note that I will only allow an extension if the game is somewhat active, and it will be by my discretion
  • You must Unvote before placing a new vote. Any votes placed without first unvoting will not be counted
  • All votes and unvotes must be in bold or they will not count, and formatted like this: Vote: Jimmu;Unvote
  • You may claim your name or title, but please no role claims whatsoever; soft claiming will be allowed in moderation
  • Roles will not be revealed upon the loss of a player, only their name and title
  • Please do not communicate with other players about the game outside of the game thread except in designated areas
  • No information from outside the game may be used as evidence
  • Do not directly quote or screenshot anything from your role PM or any other messages I may send you - this is a hard set role and there will be 0 chances
  • No editing posts for any reason
  • No posting in the thread during the night phases
  • Dead players may make one farewell post in the day phase immediately following their departure from the game
  • If LYLO occurs, all votes will be locked
  • No player will be lynched with just one vote
  • Have fun eh

People I like (for now)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @DekuNut
  3. @Stormageden747
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. @Moe the Moblin
  6. @ZinnLav
  7. @Doc
  8. @HeroOfTime
  9. @Morbid Minish
  10. @The Sun Fan
  11. @A Link In Time
  12. @AussieEevee
  13. @LittleGumball
People I don't like
  1. nobody yet, I like you all :)

Day 1 Begins!

With 13 players alive, 7 votes will be required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Tuesday, April 16, 2019, at 2:30PM MT (48 hours from now). Best of luck to you all!

funnier6

Courage~
I seem to have run into some trouble. My pet moose was sadly taken from my igloo's backyard the day before yesterday.
Ah yes, that was me. I actually took him some weeks ago and held on to him for a long time waiting for my demands to be met. Unfortunately, they were not, and I slow barbecued him and had him for dinner a few days ago. :sweat:

Welp, game solved.

Vote: funnier

P.S. Your igloo has a backyard? :suspicious:

funnier6

Courage~
Acres upon acres of remote arctic tundra.
No wonder it took you two weeks to notice your moose was gone. :eek:
Every player must have a vote placed by the end of every day phase; going along with this, votes for No Lynch are allowed. This is not a hard set rule, but please try your best to follow it.
This feels unCanadian and I object! If that’s okeh with you, eh. Will it be enforced?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Vote: Stormageddon

I'm deeply offended, Sir Pixley.
Vote: Mr. PixelsNut
I suppose I will now tell a story.

War. War never changes. In the year 1945, my great-great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he’d get to go home to his wife and the son he’d never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The World awaited Armageddon; instead, something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once thought the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion-powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American dream. Years of consumption lead to shortages of every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory. It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid. For myself, for my wife, for my infant son - because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it’s that war, war never changes.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I forgot something important. This should have been in the opening post, so I shall say it now since I forgot.

@HeroOfTime is not one of my suspects. He's just a guy I respect!

He is Tristan, the Obvious Townie.

My apologies for doing this now, he was supposed to be revealed from the start.

You all may proceed as you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom