• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was literally in the middle of making a reads list :wynaut:. Anyways, the green names I think it is pretty clear why I think they are town. I don't see any reason to explain those unless someone wants that.
  1. funnier6
  2. Moe the Moblin
  3. ZinnLav
  4. HeroOfTime
  5. The Sun Fan
  6. Rubik
  7. LittleGumball
The teal(?) names are people who I'm pretty sure are town. Sun and Zinn have both hinted at their roles, and it has thus far been believable. I don't see any reason to suspect they are mafia or lying about their night actions (we know for certain Sun actually gives out doughnuts). Moe I have less concrete reasoning for trusting. I think he's been acting generally pro-town since Day 2.

On the chance that Rubik flips town, I'd probably rank it Moe>Sun>Zinn for lynching. I placed Sun in front of Zinn because I'm paranoid that the doughnuts may just be a secondary ability to throw town off. I doubt thats happening, but I'm cautious.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Vote Rubik

I wasn't sure if it had already hammered with funnier's vote. Also, the fact that nobody has even remotely come in to strongly suggest that they interfered with Rubik's NK makes me feel really comfortable with his lynch.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~ Vote Count 4.1 ~
  • Rubik (4) - The Sun Fan, Moe the Moblin, funnier6, Doc
  • Not Voting - LittleGumball, HeroOfTime, Rubik, ZinnLav
With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 4 will end Tuesday April 23, 7:30PM MT (24 hours remaining).

funnier6

Courage~
I was literally in the middle of making a reads list :wynaut:. Anyways, the green names I think it is pretty clear why I think they are town. I don't see any reason to explain those unless someone wants that.
  1. funnier6
  2. Moe the Moblin
  3. ZinnLav
  4. HeroOfTime
  5. The Sun Fan
  6. Rubik
  7. LittleGumball
The teal(?) names are people who I'm pretty sure are town. Sun and Zinn have both hinted at their roles, and it has thus far been believable. I don't see any reason to suspect they are mafia or lying about their night actions (we know for certain Sun actually gives out doughnuts). Moe I have less concrete reasoning for trusting. I think he's been acting generally pro-town since Day 2.

On the chance that Rubik flips town, I'd probably rank it Moe>Sun>Zinn for lynching. I placed Sun in front of Zinn because I'm paranoid that the doughnuts may just be a secondary ability to throw town off. I doubt thats happening, but I'm cautious.
I had to change themes to read this. :ananger:
~ Vote Count 4.1 ~

• Rubik (4) - The Sun Fan, Moe the Moblin, funnier6, Doc
  • Not Voting - LittleGumball, HeroOfTime, Rubik, ZinnLav
With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 4 will end Tuesday April 23, 7:30PM MT (24 hours remaining).
@Moe the Moblin you led me to believe we were a lot closer. :dry:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Posting in white is pure evil.

HoT and Doc have 100% townpants as far as I'm concerned. LG has 95% townpants. Funnier is pretty heavily town looking.
Zinn, Moe, and Sun are probably the 3 next best guesses, in roughly that order.

Just giving my two cents for tomorrow. Probably not going to do a heavier reads list because this game would be pretty hard to lose at this point.

Godspeed friends.

I believe that Zinn is town because I don't think that a new player to ZD (she is from bulbagarden, yeah?) would come in and fakeclaim in the manner that she has. She could've greened a partner if she was a wolf, for example.

I really just think its rubik. There are people being roleblocked when they shouldn't be and it lines up in such a way where its probably just him.

Doc and Zinn can verify that I am what I say I am, I get that I'm still in the POE afterwords tho.
Zinn greened a player when she didn't have to as scum and claimed to shoot in the POE
Funnier lynched the heck out of that ZMS guy (and pushed on Eevee)
the innocent child that I keep forgetting the name of is still the innocent child last time I checked
LG lynched the heck out of that Eevee guy (and pushed on ZMS)
Doc was greened by Zinn (I guess he could be the Godfather? Trudeau makes sense to be a Godfather tho but w/e)
Moe explains why there wasn't a nightkill n1

so I think we just kill Rubik and win the game

I don't even know where I would go after killing Rubik if he flips town; I'm pretty sure we just win by killing him.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Zinn greened a player when she didn't have to as scum and claimed to shoot in the POE
based on what i know, and what we can guess about zinn's role, i can 100% clear zinn
Trudeau makes sense to be a Godfather
this is also why i can 100% clear zinn, although it's not out of the realm of possibility that he (trudeau) wasn't. i'd kept an open mind about zinn's scum potential until their night actions became apparent.

in order i'd lynch rubik, moe, sunfan

Vote: Rubik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom